Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
"Free EP" After Purchasing Yaretzi

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2021 at 5:04 PM
Last Edited September 18th 2021 at 5:12 PM
KyleOfKerbin
Hi there,
In pursuant of the "Don't Hack our game" rule Crusaders has, I wanted to ask about some free EP Yaretzi seems to have. I just purchased the $15 Yaretzi Crusader bundle with 7 chests. I was exploring her rune options, and noticed that it said "EP x600" next to her name. Sure enough, I scroll over to her formation slot, and she has 600 Enchantment Points with a 30.0K DPS buff! To say I'm overjoyed is an understatement, but I also had concerns this may be an unknown "hack." And so, out of caution, here I am.
I bought Yaretzi maybe 45 minutes ago, so she has yet to embark on any missions. I could not find any information on the wiki about free EP coming with purchasing crusaders, nor any tech support or strategy posts asking about it in their topic. I purchased The Exchange Student a few months ago, using the same $15 7-chest deal, and she came with zero free Enchantment Points. I have never had access to a Tier 6 crusader before, so perhaps this is a feature these crusaders come with. Is this a bug? Am I just unaware of an amazing feature? Any insight would be appreciated!

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 19th 2021 at 5:24 PM
Animenut
Crusaders released later in the game (in terms of real-life chronological order) have 600 EP given to them to start. I'm not sure if this is a benefit of them being higher-tier crusaders or simply a general game mechanics thing implemented for newer crusaders, but simply put, that's not a bug/glitch. Them having those amounts of starting EP are entirely intended, so no worries.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 19th 2021 at 7:02 PM
KyleOfKerbin
Ah okay, I didn't know this was a thing. I started to suspect it was intentional, but this game does some weird things sometimes. Thanks for letting me know!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 10:52 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hmm, might be worth adding to the shop then.

Tier 4 Crusaders come with 300 EP, no matter the source (mission, event or purchase.)

Tier 5 Crusaders start with 450 EP.

Tier 6 Crusaders start with 600 EP already.

I'm still debating on the amount Tier 7 Crusaders will start with.