Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Video Game of Thrones tier 5 bug

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2021 at 7:31 PM
Last Edited September 16th 2021 at 8:37 PM
Animenut
The game won't auto-progress unless I go back one area, then turn auto-progress back on, to which it stops working again shortly after.

EDIT: Observing the timing, it seems like auto-progress is ignored if a crusader dies at the same time that I pick up the quest requirements.

EDIT 2: Occasionally, the next area won't even become available. I beat area 114 and 115 wouldn't light up to go to until I restarted the game, and then again with 242 not lighting up when beating 241. Again at 269-270. 299. It's not gotten to the point that it's happening almost every area. Restarting the game allots me maybe 3 areas, tops.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2021 at 12:54 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the report.

And this is happening regardless of the formation?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2021 at 1:57 PM
Animenut
It was, yeah. I tried adding and removing crusaders to see if that somehow delayed or prolonged the death to a less unfortunate time, but it seemed like the actual crusaders didn't make any difference. I only had 2 crusaders for most of the run so it took longer for the party to wipe, go back, and auto-progress if the first version of the bug occured, but after that, the second bug where the next area never even appeared started happening.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 10:53 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the extra information.

We put out a potential fix for the objective on Friday, so we'll see what happens.