Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
the game does not reconnect

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2021 at 2:39 AM
Sicher
The game sometimes loses its connection to the server, and then it can never reconnect, so you have to restart the game. it is especially offensive when this happens if I am not around, for example, at night, and all the progress planned for the night is lost. There were still cases when the game simply did not proceed further automatically and got stuck at the initial levels.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2021 at 2:34 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Are you on wireless or wired internet? If you're on wireless, can you plug in an ethernet cable at all?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2021 at 2:45 PM
Sicher
I have wired internet, but this is not a problem. The game should reconnect when the connection is lost, but it doesn't do it correctly and that's a problem.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2021 at 1:11 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the extra information. I'll add it to the fix list to look into.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2021 at 7:23 PM
medassin
i dont know why, but recently the game sometimes dont connect (error no intetnet) while i still browsering the other webs normal. What happened? Is it due to server game?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2021 at 11:01 AM
Erika/Alyniana
If something causes the connection to time out when it tries to make a save call, it will pop the failed request message, even if you're still connected to the internet as far as other websites are concerned.