Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Hippo of Odile

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2021 at 10:18 PM
medassin
How i can do / active this? Does it need other crusaders or req? How some player can active it in stage 5? im so confused.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2021 at 11:35 AM
bungobunce
To farm Odile's hippo stacks on area 5 you need to use Dr. Evil to drop DPS to 0. That way only Odile's hippos are killing anything. It takes a couple of hours to farm 1500 stacks, but if you use Mindy to mime Odile, that time gets cut in half. For more in-depth info, feel free to join the unofficial community Discord: https://discord.gg/vYrMAnax

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2021 at 7:17 PM
medassin
How to use Dr Evil? My gold in lv5 cant buy him, even cant buy him upgrade -_-

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2021 at 11:11 AM
Erika/Alyniana
You can go back down to area 5 to farm boss kills for Odile once you've earned enough gold to unlock all the upgrades you need.

Otherwise, players are able to unlock all the upgrades they need once they've got a high enough idol count for monster kills in area 1 to drop the gold amount to do it.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2021 at 8:26 PM
medassin
i cant make dps form to zero despite i have dr evil is on. What somethign wrong? i use zero dps form for dungeon that others share.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2021 at 12:44 PM
Erika/Alyniana
You need to have a bunch of Animal tagged Crusaders in your formation that are infected, and the Humane Testing upgrade enabled and purchased, if you want the DPS to zero out.

You may also need a higher level of Legendary Eye Patch on Dr. Evil, so the infection lasts long enough to infect all the Crusaders you need infected.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2021 at 6:54 PM
medassin
thank very much u guys. i can do it. But it really take a lot of time, is there anyway to speed it up?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 12:39 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The Bossing Around talent removes the normal monsters that spawn on a boss area, so that definitely helps with getting the boss kills.

Or if you can use the active abilities quicker, you can use Bruno with his 5th slot rune equipped and build up his Marvelous Gold stacks.