Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 29 - June 2nd, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk wrote:

Outa curiostity is the zoo dead or still being considered for a future update.

The Zoo is absolutely still being considered! I think it has a lot to bring to the game. Georgia and I are focused on the next major content update, but hope to revisit the Zoo afterwards.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
1didisafe wrote:

the burglary-shop.. it doesn't say if i have already owned 1 of the pets/mounts.(do i need to look for them in Pagas or inventory one by one?..) the other shops do.

Double-check PAGAS, and if you're still suspicious, you can submit a ticket and I can double check for you.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:26 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi Nick,

Just wondering if you have any set dates for the next 2 upcoming events.
Typically the 2 events fall at the beginning and end of June every year.

Last year the Sports Event started June 5 and the Patriot Event started June 26.
Thanks.

Georgia and I have opted to exclude the Summer Sports event this year, so we can keep the events to 1 per month and maintain a more steady schedule that's easier for us to keep up with while focusing on new permanent content.

Georgia and I may have mentioned this idea, but perhaps haven't mentioned the Summer Sports event specifically. Either way, sorry for the confusion!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
FishyIsUnique wrote:

This Q & A session thing should be streamed live! ;)

Neat idea! While we don't have room in the schedule for a second live-stream, I could make a point to revisit the week's q&a topics during the Friday live-streams.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:29 PM
Flybaby
awww. disappointed about the sports event. Its a fun one.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:31 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
It'll make a come back next year, Flybaby!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:31 PM
Flybaby
Just a thought.... could we skip a couple of the mini events and keep the sports event?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:39 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I see what you're getting at, but we've already planned out the year without the Summer Sports event. Apologies.
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:45 PM
Last Edited June 2nd 2021 at 2:45 PM
Bobbi Brown
So, it seems that next year we will miss a different event. I wonder if we took a player's poll which would be elected to get dropped permanently
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:47 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
That's something we could consider doing. Maybe not permanently, but letting the community decide which event gets dropped that yet.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:50 PM
Flybaby
Since most of the content is repeated anyway, could we still have it but drop a few rewards?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Part of the struggle is the art demand to outfit the store and rewards with new items, even separate from the quests involved.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 2:59 PM
Flybaby
I'd be willing to play it without new art/rewards. still would be fun
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 3:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
We'll take that into consideration, Flybaby. Thanks for the suggestion.
3215 Posts
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Hope to see you in the livestream this Friday at 3:30 PM Pacific on https://www.twitch.tv/cnegames! Ta ta for now!
1819 Posts
Flybaby
thanks nick
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 6:12 PM
jpl77
Nick, hopefully you read this..... ANY event is better than NO event... and I hate to see an event axed.

If you are short on time, budget, employees etc... can you just re-release a previous year of the event you are considering cancelling?

I'd be much happier playing last year's or the 1st one ever from 2013!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 8:35 PM
Flybaby
That's a great idea, jpl77. There are lots of players that missed some of the earlier years events. It would be a great way to earn older achievements and event items they may have missed.
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2021 at 7:57 AM
Last Edited June 4th 2021 at 7:57 AM
VikingHelga
The idea to repeat an older event is fantastic!!! I gree with jpl77 and Flybaby. Many players missed past events and their content.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2021 at 9:10 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
An update regarding the Patriot Event:

- Will run 2 weeks like usual
- Instead of starting Friday June 11th, we're starting it the following week, Friday June 18th.
- Will run until Friday July 2nd