Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
No recipes awarded but am missing recipes

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2021 at 12:43 PM
s_prince
Hi! In the past week, I have finished four recipe missions (two for common/uncommon and two for rare). For each, I was told that no recipes were rewarded and I might have them all already. But I have three crusaders (Mycall, Drosenthes, Rosoideae) with no recipes of any type. Is this a bug for which I should submit a ticket or is there an explanation? Thanks.

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2021 at 5:18 AM
Nicole Lonsdale
Same here, just went through all my crusaders to check and I have 2 without any recipes. Was wondering if I needed to put a ticket in as well.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2021 at 5:30 AM
David Di Pietro
I also have exactly the same problem. even for an epic recipe right now, and I'm still really far from having all epic recipes.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2021 at 10:17 AM
David Di Pietro
ok I found this:

"My rare recipe mission completed but I didn't get any recipes from it!!"

If all you are missing is recipes for event Crusaders, then it is possible. The recipes for event Crusaders are removed from the rewards for the recipe missions while their event is running, and for the two weeks after the event has finished.

Once that time has passed, then you will be eligible to gain their recipes as mission rewards again.

Did this resolve your issue?

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2021 at 10:47 AM
s_prince
Thanks, David! :) This definitely explains it for Mycall and Drosenthes. Rosoideae (one of my crusaders with no recipes) is from Merci's Mix-up, which ended back in Feb. However, I only got Rosoideae sometime in the past few weeks (can't remember exactly) as a mission reward. So maybe it's the case that this restriction applies for the first two weeks of having a crusader at all, no matter how you get it?

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2021 at 2:39 PM
David Di Pietro
I don't know.. I got Odile not long ago from a mission, then I received two blue recipes for her, but I can't seem to get the third one. So it doesn't make much sense

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2021 at 5:51 PM
s_prince
I'm trying to remember whether I've ever had to wait after getting other crusaders from missions. I have occasionally gotten the "no rewards" thing for a recipe mission, but never for 4 in a row!

There were some on-screen bugs with the most recent desktop update—they seem to be cleared up now, but I thought maybe it had to do with that. (I also didn't start the last Challenge with 5 tokens, as I should have based on Lvl 1 Cash in Hand talent... but I'm waiting for this week's Challenge to see whether it happens again before I report it.)

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2021 at 9:28 AM
David Di Pietro
I got the third rare recipe for odile as well as the whole set of commum/uncommon recipes, so it seems that the problem fixed itself. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2021 at 3:36 PM
s_prince
Great! Crossing my fingers.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2021 at 8:49 PM
s_prince
FYI in case you have this happen too: I found elsewhere on the forums that, when you purchase the Cash In Hand talent, the tokens aren't added to the on-screen counter as you play that challenge. Rather, they're just automatically added to your unspent token pool.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2021 at 9:58 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The recipe awarding issue was fixed Monday (May 31) morning.

Players who put in tickets about the recipes not awarding properly from (pacific time) Noon on Friday May 28th until 10:30 AM Monday May 31st, are being credited with 1 random Epic recipe and all recipe missions turned on if you've submitted a ticket.

If you happened to spend challenge tokens or epic recipes tokens (in the dungeon depot) those are being returned as well.

The Cash in Hand challenge tokens are indeed instantly added to your total on hand and can be spent immediately. They do not get added to the number on the side of the screen during a challenge, that is for clearing areas only.