Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 21 - April 7th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Oh, apologies! That's already a thing, as Bobbi mentioned.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Will the store in the Explorer's Club ever have items for sale?

As Matthew mentioned, it will open up after the final Explorer's League quest.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Kate (aquafishy) wrote:

I would like to be able to purchase multiple quest satchels after purchasing all the items in an event.

That would be handy, I'll admit! I'll make a note to look into what it would take to get that. Hopefully it won't be terribly difficult, but sometimes you just don't know what you're going to find when you dip in to a piece of code.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:28 PM
BarbZak
I still like to have ''buddy/game button'' for SEP's friend req's as I asked Nick wayyyyy last year...so I can create my OWN list...would be nice...

Flybaby, that is what I do with all my mannequins,then place when needed..Easy to do and place!!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:29 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

A suggestion for Russell re: Mannequins. What I do is dress a mannequin like me, and I put it aside somewhere. (I can even put it in inventory and the settings are still saved). Anyway, after I dress up another mannequin differently, I can go back to my original mannequin and switch back to my original avatar with no hassle.

Was thinkin' the same thing, Flybaby!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:29 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

I still like to have ''buddy/game button'' for SEP's friend req's as I asked Nick wayyyyy last year...so I can create my OWN list...would be nice...

Noted, Barb!
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:30 PM
forgingaheart
hey nick i only was able to get to 92% on the last creature collector event before it ended, which is the first time i missed completing it. is there is way to get the page in the future? would of liked to have gotten the sleeping elephant, but i really want the page

also regarding the book it goes into, at first the pages were in the order of the mini event but then somehow they got out of order, it would be nice if they went back to being in the order of the each event as it happened
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:34 PM
Flybaby
:-) I just love my mannequins. They even dress up and have house parties together with no social distancing. LOL
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
forgingaheart wrote:

hey nick i only was able to get to 92% on the last creature collector event before it ended, which is the first time i missed completing it. is there is way to get the page in the future? would of liked to have gotten the sleeping elephant, but i really want the page

also regarding the book it goes into, at first the pages were in the order of the mini event but then somehow they got out of order, it would be nice if they went back to being in the order of the each event as it happened

Tanela Tiva sells prior pages for Bush Bucks during each Creature Collector mini-event, so you can pick it up there.

Strange it's out of order! I'll make a note to look into that.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:37 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
That's adorable, Flybaby! Glad to hear you're having fun with the mannequins. :D
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:38 PM
Flybaby
You should drop by sometime... the more the merrier.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:40 PM
forgingaheart
thanks nick, i figured they would be for sale for BB, but since i had always finished the event i wasn't sure, so any chance to buy the sleeping elephant for bb too?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:42 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
If there's another Endangered Species mini-event, you'll be able to pick it up there. Otherwise, it might appear in the Holiday Enthusiast's store.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:47 PM
Last Edited April 7th 2021 at 2:47 PM
forgingaheart
Holiday Enthusiast's store?

gets the feeling i missed something somewhere
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:49 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
They're just one of the wandering merchants than regularly stop by Amicus Isle.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:53 PM
forgingaheart
ah, i guess i never think of them that way, just think of the items they sell. like the wall guy
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:55 PM
Flybaby
Nick, Don't know if it was already asked, but how is Georgia feeling?
Post by Flybaby deleted April 7th 2021 at 2:55 PM
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Haha, that's fair, forgingaheart. I think their names show up on the Login popup after you load the game, and is the title to their store popup.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2021 at 2:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
She's feeling a little under the weather, but it's nothing serious. She'll be back in business soon!