Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
start over ?

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2021 at 8:06 PM
lolnikos
hello. I play the game for a long time in armorgames. Now that the flashplayer end, i must start over or ...somehow my progress will remain.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 9:48 AM
Erika/Alyniana
We're working on the page that will let players transfer themselves to Codename.

In the meantime, you can put in a ticket and I can get you a Linked Account code.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 11:11 AM
lolnikos
i can understand how "put in a ticket" my problem . The game on armorgames is not longer available. Thanks

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2021 at 3:35 PM
Last Edited January 14th 2021 at 3:36 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you put in a ticket from Codename Games or Steam which included the name of your Armor account, then we can get you a link code from that information for you paste into the new version.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2021 at 9:45 PM
lolnikos
My steam account is "lolnikolakis" and my armorgames account is "lolnikos". Thanks

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2021 at 11:45 AM
Erika/Alyniana
I would like you to put in a ticket through the game please, just so we can keep your link code confidential.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2021 at 1:02 PM
lolnikos
the steam dont let me. if you teach me how i'be glad. thanks

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2021 at 5:03 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Are you using a browser other than Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari?

When you hit the Support button in the game on Steam, it needs to be allowed to open the link in a new browser tab/window.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2021 at 10:00 PM
lolnikos
Forgive me for bothering you so much, but I entered the steam with chrome and again nothing happens. Exploring a bit, the only thing I found is that they probably removed it. If you can do it through my email is fine. otherwise i really really thank you.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2021 at 3:38 PM
luewind
I am also having issues trying to create a support ticket to link my account from within the game. Clicking the contact support button doesn't open any web pages for me. Firefox is my default browser.