Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
More lagging

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 11:51 AM
Last Edited December 16th 2020 at 11:53 AM
Animenut
When I open up masses of chests (like 40k at a time), I use an auto-clicker to keep hitting the "100 more" so I don't have to sit here for 10 minutes clicking mindlessly. I'm just now finding out that doing that on the browser game MASSIVELY messes up my entire computer. I have the auto-clicker at 1 click every .5 seconds because that's fast enough for the browser version. Come to find out that it's closer to taking 2-4 seconds on the desktop version and any excess clicks are NOT limited to the game. I needed to move the cursor somewhere else for a moment, so I pushed the buttons to turn off the auto-clicking, moved the mouse, and my Youtube video began rapidly swapping between full and small screen, opening and closing things on the taskbar, and clicking random things until I got the cursor to a safe place to keep pushing the "Turn off! Turn off!!" buttons to shut down the clicker and it wouldn't turn off for nearly 2 minutes because it was still loosing those excess clicks and wouldn't accept any new commands until it finished clicking. Setting the clicker to 3 or 4 seconds should mitigate this issue almost entirely, but the lagging issue in general is something I've noticed in several areas of the desktop version.