Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
"Error assigning Rune: Not enough Runes" error

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2020 at 5:35 AM
Last Edited October 28th 2020 at 7:23 AM
Aelunira D'Aine
I have a problem with the new rune system.
I have four runes in my inventory and when I try to install any of them into a slot (3 of them are level 1 and one of them is level 2) I get the error message "Error assigning Rune: Not enough Runes."
Is there a minimum inventory requirement to be able to place runes?
Elsewise the game runs great! Love it. I play on Steam.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2020 at 10:24 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Are you trying to assign the right shape rune to the same shape slot?

Is the slot that you're assigning it to unlocked?

Or are you running the game at a scaling other than 1.0?

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2020 at 12:58 PM
Lilac43
I am also getting this error message, even though I have enough of the correct rune, whenever I try to assign one; but it still places the rune. Also, when unlocking a slot (the free one) or merging runes I am getting an error message. This just started happening...when I was working with runes earlier in the week, everything was working OK. Did someone make changes to the code?

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2020 at 10:47 AM
GorillaCZ
ya.. i have same kind of problem here.. When i mess with rune system, after while game say "Not enought runes", and after this happend, Game crash with message "searching for loot" and then "failed to connect server" only solution is restart the game. I mentioned, this happend ONLY if i trying merge runes together or when i enchant crussader with new one.. Weird..

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2020 at 2:23 PM
Lilac43
Is anyone out there in Codename land looking into this? The errors keep occurring.

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2020 at 3:44 PM
gragatrim
They are aware of this issue, Erika has said that until they can get it sorted, if it's affecting you, don't do anything with your runes unless you are idling on an area, or have the pause on popups setting enabled.