Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Summer Carnival Event 2020 Edition!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2020 at 8:28 PM
Last Edited July 26th 2020 at 8:28 PM
ERIC1342
why didn't you make the cotton candy(that you get for the kid that wants sweets) be wacked out of the bushes this time? it's cool to have it pop-up and wack it but you did that last time(and the time before that...) I just imagined the bushwhacker giving it the kid and the kid saying something like: "are those leafs stuck in it?! oh well..it has nice earthy after-taste..." .
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2020 at 10:45 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks @Nickshire!! I got the strong man whacked for the last time. Happy!!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2020 at 11:16 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello folks! The Strong Whacker Game's last stage has been fixed. Sorry about that.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2020 at 12:32 PM
Last Edited July 27th 2020 at 12:45 PM
Horsedancer1
EDIT. Finally scrolled over the change and it said the pet had to be equipped. Operator error, not the game. But I am going to leave up the post in case someone else has the same issue.
Thanks @Nickshire, but now the Transmogrify for the Pandaclaw isn't working. I am playing the on line version again as the d/l game quit working and I don't have the energy to fuss with it now. But when I go and ask to change it gives the price and nothing lights up. The one I want is 60 Tokens and I have over 430. I did reload the game, and it is still the same! Hope you had a great vacation!!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2020 at 12:44 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Sorry to hear that, Horsedancer1! What does the transmogrify store item say when you mouse over it?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2020 at 12:46 PM
Horsedancer1
Yes, @Nickshire, that is what I needed to do!! Thanks!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2020 at 12:11 AM
ERIC1342
did ANYONE see my post(s) on here?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2020 at 9:41 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Eric! Sorry I missed your question. I believe there are two different cotton candy quests on two different events. One spawns in a field, and the other is an item dropped from bushes.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2020 at 2:57 AM
ERIC1342
"why didn't you make the cotton candy(that you get for the kid that wants sweets) be wacked out of the bushes this time? it's cool to have it pop-up and wack it but you did that last time(and the time before that...) I just imagined the bushwhacker giving it the kid and the kid saying something like: "are those leafs stuck in it?! oh well..it has nice earthy after-taste..." ." that be a fun idea for next time rite? and I think(for this event) it just "spawns in a field" as you put it.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2020 at 8:18 AM
Last Edited July 31st 2020 at 8:36 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Nick
I play with 2 profiles. Under my ArmyMomOkc profile I finally got the last of the 8 NPCs needed for the dunking achievement yesterday. I also finished the dunk with the diving helmet since I got the helmet a few years ago.

My problem is for my other profile (AngelaOkc). I having been fishing every day and haven't gotten the helmet yet. I am fishing in the correct area. I have used approximately 600 in bait over the last 5 days with no luck getting helmet. Needless to say this is very frustrating.

I play both profiles for about 2-3 hours every day.I seems to me something is out of whack (lol)with the fishing achievement if I am playing this much and am unable to complete this achievement. Help please :)

(Update I did finally get the last of the 8 NPCs.)
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2020 at 9:54 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Good to know, ArmyMomOkc. Please submit a ticket from your AngelaOkc account and I'll take a look.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2020 at 6:40 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Thank you Nick!