Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Update: Introducing The Dungeons and The Crypt!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2020 at 6:10 PM
Last Edited June 25th 2020 at 6:10 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Hail Crusaders!

You may have heard whispers about "uncapped objectives" swirling around this year and wondered what they were. Well, wonder no more! It's time do descend into The Dungeons!

What are the Dungeons you might ask? Well, it's a set of 10 new objectives for you to enjoy, with a major bonus: no maximum DPS cap! That's right, you can now see how far your formation building will take you without running into an invisible wall!

You can find all the details on our official blog or in the in-game FAQ!

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2020 at 9:59 PM
Last Edited June 25th 2020 at 10:02 PM
Animenut
Is there any difference between the different formations? Like how events have different objectives. Or is it simply "Choose which formation you want to try for this dungeon", and there's no other formation-specific reward? Can you only do each formation once, or is it free to choose any of them for each of the 15 runs?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 26th 2020 at 9:16 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The only difference is the number of slots in the formation, and what bonus is currently where.

So depending on what bonus you want to chase, you may choose to do a formation with less slots than just sticking with the 15 slot formations.

58 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2020 at 6:47 PM
tl93
Thank you for all the work that went into this feature. I am enjoying it and look forward to enjoying it into the future.

I to have two questions or requests:

1) What Dungeon Coin price do you envision setting for the Task Master in the shop? If you can't say now, then please post the value as soon as you can.

2) Please post how many Dungeon Points it will take to unlock the Task Master (reach Level 25). Even better would be the full progression ladder for the Levels of the Dungeon.

thanks, tl93

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2020 at 9:00 AM
Erika/Alyniana
1) Will post as soon as we've locked in the amount.

2) It's currently 290,000 points total to clear level 25 of the pass, but we'll be adjusting it down, and I'll add the request to view that in the game to the list of improvements we'll be making.

58 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2020 at 6:45 PM
tl93
Thank you for the reply and information.

I am still enjoying Dungeons, though I wonder why the #2 answer couldn't/wouldn't be provided from Day 1. I also would say that information about how the Points and Coins ramp should've been published.

What is there to hide?

The idol rewards are the reason I value Dungeons. I am not ready for the ladder, apparently, so I am on cruse control for Points and it is TBD whether I'll get enough Coins to buy the taskmaster.

58 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2020 at 5:23 PM
tl93
I have two additional questions:

1) What is the purpose of the Dungeons? And I have heard that it is for end game players, but do you have more detail than that?

2) What criteria, and levels of those criteria, does CNE consider use to determine an end game player from a non-end game player?

thanks in advance, tl93