Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
"Living With Love" achievement

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2020 at 12:47 AM
Animenut
I've set up my formation using Eva to spread the male/female/nonbinary tags to Alacrity, and there are 5 demons in the formation, and Ala is next to 5 crusaders. That fulfills every familiar condition as well as their gender-buff requirements, and yet nothing I try gets the achievement up over 2/3. How is this achievement possible?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2020 at 11:31 AM
Erika/Alyniana
You need to actually have Metamorphosis Mastery change the gender of Alacrity for the achievement.

Propagated tags won't work for that bit.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2020 at 8:36 PM
paulb104
Has anyone *gotten* this achievement yet? I've been juggling crusaders around and have gotten frustrated.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2020 at 8:58 PM
Animenut
I got it after Erika explained it. Obviously, you don't need to trigger all the effects at once, so here's a suggestion for how to both trigger the summon as well as the buff for that summon:

Summon Scamp: Set Ala next to Jim the Lumberjack and Sasha the Fierce Warrior

Summon Trickster: Have Sally the Succubus in the formation, and make sure no crusaders are adjacent to Ala

Summon Scoundrel: Set Ala adjacent to Khouri, Thalia, Merci, and Bush Whacker

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2020 at 5:47 AM
paulb104
Thanks! I kept trying different groups and still only had one effect. Then I went to http://fantamondi.it/cotli/crusaders and played around with the options.

After that I put in Evanescent (demon, support, non-magical), Ishtar (demon, support, non-magical), Warwick (magical), and Larry (magical), and boom, got the achievement.