Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update: Emo's New Moon, 2019 Edition!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2019 at 12:43 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The entity stood before them on four legs, a malignant hulk of flesh and skulls and candles. It had no eyes. It had too many teeth. Yet despite its gruesome appearance, the Crusaders found themselves strangely comforted by its presence. The Evanescent welcomed the Crusaders like a shepherd would their flock, ready take them on a journey into the beyond.

"Come with us," spoke The Evanescent, its mouth filled with row after row of jagged teeth. "We will show you the way..."

The skies have darkened and Emo's New Moon has risen once again. For our second Tier 5 Event, we welcome a new and truly otherworldly new Crusader. Are you ready to journey across the veil with this eldritch monstrosity?

Emo's New Moon 5 runs until **Tuesday, November 5th at 12PM PST**, introducing The Evanescent and bringing back Wendy the Witch, Jack O'Lantern, Henry, the Scaredy-Ghoul, Fright-o-Tron 4000, Viktor the Vampire, and Trixie the Treater!

Check out more on the official blog!

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2019 at 2:26 PM
Last Edited October 24th 2019 at 2:35 PM
Animenut
I haven't even unlocked this guy yet, so I have no idea if it's a good or bad crusader, but I don't care because I'm here to say that i LOVE it's design. Amazing. Easily one of my favorite crusader designs to-date. Really hoping it pulls it's weight worthy of being in my formation so I get to see it often.

EDIT: Also, thanks for changing Arithmagician. I much prefer it this way so that each level doesn't take so drastically long to buy, and it scales to player's progress more accurately. This should appeal to most, if not all, people who had an issue with it, hopefully.