Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Update: Missions & Challenges Update (Sept 2019)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2019 at 3:29 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Happy Thursday, Crusaders!

Our latest update will have you test your mettle against new challenges, earn gear for the remaining Tier 4 Crusaders, and complete additional new missions for Enchantment Points and crafting materials.

Today brings:

- Additional missions to earn gear and/or recruit the four remaining Tier 4 Crusaders: Kebos the Mummy, Langley the Conductor, Euodia the Fencer, and Aphelion the

- 10 new missions that award Enchantment Points

- 2 new missions that award crafting materials

- 2 new Challenges have been added to the challenge rotation (Top to Bottom and The Grail of Power)

See the in-game change log for the Quality of Life changes also added in this update!

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2019 at 11:21 PM
Teschio
So, more missions can be active at the same time. That's awesome. But...

This makes it even more tedious to click "Complete now + Next" for all of them. It seems unnecessary, especially since most missions are gold and EP, and people don't really care much wether they succeed or not. How about a "complete all missions" button? Instantly closes all active missions and gives you the rewards, without the need to spend a few seconds on each completed mssion, clicking twice for each one. Hey, I would even spend idols for a talent that allows to do that!

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 27th 2019 at 8:46 AM
FingerDemon
@Teschio; I can see how advanced players might find that useful. On the other hand, selectively completing missions can give players an edge. I think it's a fun part of the game to actively manage the Missions. Some examples:

- Waiting to complete Idols Reward Missions until after resetting an 'Idols run' will yield more Idols for that mission. For me, this could be several millions more Idols.

- Waiting to complete Adrenaline Buffs until extra DPS is needed to push through difficult Objectives.

- Waiting to complete Pheromones Buffs to speed up the start of Idols runs.

- Waiting to complete Gold and EP for extra DPS from the Mission Adrenaline Talent for difficult Objectives.

So, maybe a simple 'Complete All' button as you describe, for those wanting to quickly clear all completed Missions, along with a 'Do Not Show This Dialogue Again' checkbox, for those of us whom wish to micromanage the Missions?

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 27th 2019 at 8:55 AM
FingerDemon
@Erika; Thanks for the QoL upgrades, and all CNE for making fun games!

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 27th 2019 at 11:36 AM
CRYUnicornClear
I would weather have complete all ep than all missions because I save gold missions and dps missions until I need them.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 28th 2019 at 5:06 AM
Teschio
@FingerDemon, that's why I suggested a button, like the "buy all levels" or "buy all upgrades" ones. You can click that if you want, and complete all active missions instantaneaously, or you can still complete missions manually if you so choose.

@CRYUnicornClear, you do that, but many players don't. They click "complete now" and "next" without even looking at the results. EP missions are less than half of active missions, it would still be tedious to click the remaining ones. If you want to save gold and dps missions, you can still do that manually, but for those that don't want to click multiple times, a "complete all" button would be invaluable.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2019 at 8:27 AM
Tos Wong
https://imgur.com/a/i6yWpWf

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2019 at 11:35 AM
Teschio
Congratulations, you won the game. Now you can stop playing, since you clearly don't have fun doing that, but only hacking it.

Such a pity that the devs don't ban people like this guy...
Post by Tos Wong deleted October 1st 2019 at 11:07 AM