Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
I don-...But...Wuuuhhhh...?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2019 at 12:57 AM
Animenut
https://imgur.com/a/dOUFNAg - 3 adjacent crusaders = 4760% gold buff, 9 non-adjacent crusaders = 878M% BPS buff

https://imgur.com/a/GHZJRBS - 3 adjacent crusaders = 496M% gold buff, 9 non-adjacent crusaders = 131M% DPS buff

Same formation, same area, same everything, somehow resulting in massively different DPS/Gold buffs and a difference of e11 DPS. Am I not understanding something about how this ability works, or is this a bug?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2019 at 3:16 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It's not the same formation though, since in your first picture, Langely isn't next to Mycall, and in the second picture, they are.

Mycall propagates the Gold bonus from Chew Chew to other Crusaders, when Langley is adjacent to them, so those Crusaders end up counting for Gold for Langley's Chew Chew instead of the DPS bonus for being 2 or more spaces away from Langley.

However, while the 2nd version is worse for Langley's Chew Chew, Mindy's Mimiced version of Chew Chew in that formation does provide a larger buff than in the 1st one.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2019 at 8:23 PM
Last Edited August 12th 2019 at 8:26 PM
Animenut
Ah, okay. I didn't know that the "spread"-type abilities actually worked on Chew Chew. Thought Chew Chew didn't apply itself to other crusaders, as if it was just a self-contained ability like Sjin's "Teamwork" or any "For each ___ in the formation" legendary ability. Knowing it actually applies a buff instead of just growing itself changes a lot...clearly.

P.S. When I said "same formation", I meant it as in "Same, aside from the one switch being mentioned", as opposed to if I had taken out Sashimi or something.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2019 at 2:21 AM
ThomasMacAllister
Hello Animenut
I just wanted to know who is the crusaders with the scythe which is your main DPS in these pictures
Thanks

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2019 at 10:59 AM
Animenut
No problem. It is Wrena the Fair, but she has her alternate skin on which makes her "Wrena the Foul". Wrena is one of the crusaders in the 30th bench slot.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2019 at 11:34 PM
Last Edited August 29th 2019 at 11:34 PM
ThomasMacAllister
Thank you very much for your answer ! I haven't the skin

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2019 at 12:12 AM
Animenut
The skin was just recently made available for purchase in the skin shop in-game. So if you want her alternate skin, you can buy it for rubies, challenge tokens, or legendary catalysts.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2019 at 12:14 AM
ThomasMacAllister
Yes I have just seen that from the update. Thanks !