Adobe Flash
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2019 at 5:13 AM
Carol Roggenkamp
Barbara, must of.
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2019 at 5:25 AM
Carol Roggenkamp
Raymond, you really do not pay attention to what other say.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2019 at 1:28 PM
Last Edited August 29th 2019 at 1:32 PM
Horsedancer1
Here is what Nick said so no worries, folks! And Barbara, I did not mean to stray from your post, but with the other comments I was worried some people might try messing with their registries, and really mess something up for no reason. Thanks for letting us know.
"Hi Horsedancer1,

Thanks for writing this ticket.

Regarding Flash becoming unsupported by 2020, this won't mean the end of Bush Whacker 2. We fully intend to keep supporting Bush Whacker 2 so long as players keep enjoying and supporting the game. So if this is the case when browsers stop supporting Flash games, we will ensure Bush Whacker 2 is available to play via a different platform."
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 28th 2019 at 4:27 AM
Carol Roggenkamp
This the latest I have heard. DJArtsGames: Regarding Flash becoming unsupported by 2020, this won't mean the end of Bush Whacker 2. We fully intend to keep supporting Bush Whacker 2 so long as players keep enjoying and supporting the game.

DJArtsGames: So if this is the case when browsers stop supporting Flash games, we will ensure Bush Whacker 2 is available to play via a different platform.

DJArtsGames: We’re currently planning to have a version of the game you can download off our website and play on your desktop. Regardless of the method, we’ll allow you to migrate your existing progress.

croggen: now if we play on all 4 different platforms how would that work?

DJArtsGames: We're not sure on the details, but if you wanted to use the desktop version, you'd probably have to migrate the other platforms to new, individual accounts, croggen. More details on that stuff as the year goes on.
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2019 at 2:40 PM
Last Edited October 8th 2019 at 2:44 AM
Rolanda
Yes, I heard about this awhile ago when it popped in my browser to let me know if it was happening in Dec of 2020. I've got a suggestion for how to let everyone keep on playing which it make a Bush Whacker 2 app that can be download onto cellphone or tablet but that's just a suggestion.