Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
beating boss for first time with mycall

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2019 at 6:41 AM
Raymond
do you mean in any of these event formations, or actually any formation, to say when a boss level is showing a skull or whatever? or just the first time each objective?
i.e. on the recruit mycall i went to area 2050, SO I DO NOT get any storm rider resets on any of this event objectives till any other objective is higher then that 2050?
my damn number is stuck at 28/100 and i am on the fourth objective and each of these i take as far as i can and that is just about 2050
totally confused about the achievement and that ability

51 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2019 at 8:46 AM
HenryTheHelper
Hello Ray, use Mindy to copy his ability, also it would work better if both gear (Mindy's hat, and Mycall spray are leggies). If you FP, sprint will makes it more easy. I have 90/100 Storm Rider I think (because, I still playing on highest areas) but I think if you reset and do some more games it will fill up, since the achievement doesnt say about a single game run.

51 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2019 at 9:10 AM
HenryTheHelper
BTW, asign a TKM to purchase SR automatically.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2019 at 9:40 AM
Raymond
had ALL that (mindy there and the task man) during my last 4 complete runs of over 2050 areas, i.e. over 410 boss levels each of those runs. it just is not budging from 28/100

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2019 at 3:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
I'll ask Kevin if there's room to make the tooltip clearer.

It's the first time you kill a boss on a boss area that reset.

Since it's only a 5% to 15% chance of happening, it can take a bit to farm the achievement across multiple resets.