Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Update: Introducing Crusader Skins!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2019 at 4:18 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Our most senior Crusaders are aching for a new look, and now you can give it to them! The new Skins system allows you to change the appeared of select Crusaders.

We're beginning with re-designs for the original Crusaders, but future Skins could be for anyone, and will bring fun changes like different tags or abilities!

The first 10 of the base 20 Crusaders have skins available now, and the remaining 10 will become available soon!

-----

You can buy one Base 20 Skin Token for 5000 rubies, to choose the skin you want to purchase, and the rest will drop from opening normal Jeweled chests.

----

Plus, Sasha now has her 7th skill, along with some revamped upgrades!

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2019 at 6:54 PM
Animenut
Exactly how rare are the skin drops? If the token is only good for 1 skin and effectively costs 50 chests, the skins must be insanely rare.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2019 at 7:00 PM
TSONE
Hi Erika. Do you need to buy the token for 5k rubies to unlock the option to get them in Jeweled Chests or will they drop even if you don't buy the token?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2019 at 10:16 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Animenut: It's pretty rare, and with no pity timer.

@ TSONE: No, you don't need to have bought the token for the skins to drop. The token is just so you can choose a specific skin, instead of waiting on RNG to give it to you.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2019 at 10:56 AM
Animenut
Since people tend to open chests in large batches (I only opened jeweled chests once I reach 100), it would be kind of hard to notice when a skin drops. Will there be a "star" notification on the blue skins tab to denote unlocked content, like with upgraded gear pieces?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2019 at 11:27 AM
Erika/Alyniana
I'll see if getting a notification on the Skin button if you earn one from a chest is possible, but for it to be handy, we'd have to have it ignore people turning off the New Item notification in the Settings, otherwise it wouldn't show up.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2019 at 9:18 PM
TSONE
Thank you Erika for taking a moment to answer my question. The skins look really awesome btw. They remind me a lot of the art used in Idle Champions :)

Hope you have a great week. Don't work to hard.