Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Can't find the 5. taskmaster

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 7:00 AM
Jesper
Hello
Can anyone help me find the 5. taskmaster, it was said to be under "Promotions" - but i must be blind :/
I am playing through Miniclip, if that has anything to say about it.
TY

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 2:46 PM
Teschio
Click on the Shop/Promotions tab (chest icon, the last one on the right), then scroll down.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 2:59 PM
Kenny
they're not showing up for me either. i'm playing on armorgames. shows the puddle of iron title, description of whats in the chests but no chests on the screen, just the background, ruby count and chest count, greyed out purchase button and redeem code button. the redeem code button is the only clickable thing for me on the promo screen.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 3:21 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The Promotions tab is the last tab on the bench, shown here: https://prnt.sc/noma1c

You might need to scroll the list, if you have other packs that hasn't been purchased yet.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 4:28 PM
Labrat
On miniclip when you click on the chest to see promotions it says this- No Promotions right now! There is nothing to scroll thru.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 5:44 PM
Kenny
found it thanks

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 11:30 PM
Jesper
But i have nothing there? I only have "Get free golden epic gear" - "RoboQueen's epic gear" - "Epic starter pack" and i cant scroll?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 3:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hmm, looks like some of our real money packs aren't set to show on Miniclip. We'll be discussing internally what happened there, and what to do.