Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
I lost the crown from the bonus code

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 2:34 PM
DarKXL
Hello:
I used the code OOPS-HERE-AREL-EAPS and use few warps and try to play a event mode and I have the error "Server request 'setcurrentobjective' failed: You don't meet the requeriment!" (I Had 5000 crowns) then reload the game and it show 1450 crowns :s

Sorry for my bad english.

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 2:43 PM
Mary Ann Lorenz
I was at a negative 40 crowns and should have started with 2500 and just now to 30

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 2:45 PM
DarKXL
I use like 7 warps 8 hours when i had 144 crowns and showing 5000

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 3:08 PM
Raymond
the code is supposed to be to undo the bug that did not give us our starting 2500 crowns from that t3 talent 'head start'
4 quantum leap warps.

BUT my crowns is NEGSTIVE and i will thus not get the full effect of those 8*4 hours of warp

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 3:12 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the report about the event tokens issue. It relates to the event having turned on erroneously earlier this week.

To fix the negative crowns display, you need to reload the game again.

We'll continue to look into why the Head Start bonus didn't apply for this event start, after applying for the incorrect start.

To make up for the fact that Head Start didn't work, and for the event issues in general, you can redeem this code in the in-game shop to receive 4 Quantum Leaps to use for event currency. Code: OOPS-HERE-AREL-EAPS

A Quantum Leap gives out 960 event currency (8hrs *120 an hour), and 4 leaps is 3840 tokens.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2019 at 6:16 AM
FingerDemon
Thank you Erika , much appreciated!