Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
From the Ashes

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2019 at 8:41 PM
Last Edited May 6th 2019 at 8:44 PM
Carlene Paquette
So... I have tried From the Ashes with a number of different configs and always get stuck around 1300. I'm getting pretty frustrated with my lack of success with this objective. All my crusaders are full Legendary and I would think that plus maxing all the levels should be enough to carry through. But apparently it is not. Does anyone have any suggestions to offer? I'm getting really tired of hitting this wall.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2019 at 9:09 PM
Raymond
you are treating it like any other objective.
it is not.

you have to operate differently.
even if you have a hundred billion idols you would still wall out some 50-75 levels below the requirement. but this does not mean it is undoable. it can be done perhaps with as little as a couple million idols.

try utilizing experience of others
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/12051-crusaders-of-the-lost-idols/topics/1763834-from-the-ashes-formation

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2019 at 9:10 PM
Raymond
oops, slightly mistaken here. part of what i said actually relates to accacio difficulty. but this can be done easily too.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2019 at 11:00 PM
Teschio
I will give you the advice that I always give to people that are stuck on an objective: give up and try later. I had to go and look what the objective you mentioned was, because I did not remember having troubles with any of them. And indeed, it looks like I completed From the Ashes at tier3 without issues. It makes no sense to spend days on an objective, ANY objective: simply farm more idols and try again later. I assure you that with a couple billion idols, any objective can be done very easily.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 7:57 AM
Carlene Paquette
I have been trying it, failing and coming back later. But am frustrated with being stuck.

Next time I attempt it I'll give the thread Raymond pointed me at a look and see if I can apply some of these ideas to finally finish the objective.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 11:38 AM
Teschio
Don't rush it. There's plenty more objectives to do, not to mention free plays to get a lot stronger. Try it in 6 months, you won't even have to look at the screen: set up your crusaders, use a couple of taskmasters, and it will complete itself overnight.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 12:16 PM
Last Edited May 7th 2019 at 12:17 PM
Raymond
DO rush it. DO do everything you can to get that sprint 1000. it is easy. you are close (at least somehow tweschio seems to think you are not close at all but he is basing that on what? i am basing my opinion on yourself stating you can get to 1300 in that.
it simply takes using lots of buffs, i think i used about 100. the last 3 sets of 50 are hard as i remember it, the very last 50 not so much i think, but getting there was the kicker.

you nwever did state your max crusader levels. if it is in line with anything in that forum post then go for it

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 2:48 PM
Teschio
Oh, right, I forgot it unlocks sprint 1000... that changes things. If you have Bruno, it should be just a matter of time. Otherwise, try to invest in talents that increase level cap, it makes a huge difference. Don't be scared of using buffs, they're worthless after a while anyway (and if you have a couple of levels of the Lingering Buffs talent, it's worth it to dump 10k DPS and crit buffs on that).

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 2:53 PM
Carlene Paquette
I had to look up Lingering Buffs... I don't typically use those Crusaders. I guess the good thing about events and challenges is that helps push us to re-try various crusaders.