Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Sprinting

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2019 at 6:00 PM
Animenut
Did monster spawns slow down, or...something? Even with Baenarall, Sjin, and Evil in my formation, half the time I'm unable to beat a boss in an area fast enough to sprint. Normally I have at least a full second to spare, but now I'm nearly a second too late.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 10:57 AM
Erika/Alyniana
There hasn't been any change to monster spawns.

Have you changed your habits for leveling Crusaders, or completing missions?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 12:00 PM
Animenut
Not remotely. That's the first thing I checked. I thought maybe I accidentally turned off an ability, but nope, everyone's speed abilities were bought and active. Then I checked if they were actually being applied in the "Other stats", and, again, everything checked out. Even at +200% spawn speed and instakilling, the boss still wasn't appearing soon enough.

That was in Ghostbeard's Greed, but now I'm running Ready Player Two's free play and not having any issues, even with the same crusaders and the same spawn speed. Maybe it was just slowdown on my end? Which would be weird considering the issue was fresh off a refresh of the page.

In any case, I'm not experiencing it now. I'll post if the issue comes up again.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 3:57 PM
Raymond
network issue on your end. i experienced about 5 boss levels not sprinting so i rebooted my wifi router and when i got back everything was back to normal

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 12:05 PM
Animenut
Aaaand I'm getting the issue again in Mugwarts, so I'll just ask outright. What is the average spawn speed needed to sprint? Because even at 150%, it still isn't consistent. I set my formation up and let the game do it's thing, assuming it'd be sprinting and such, but I come check the game just over an hour later and find I'm only at area 665.

It isn't a network issue. Everything is working fine on my end. No internet loss of speed, minimal CPU/Memory usage, the game is running smoothly, the enemies and bosses just are not spawning quickly enough. At 200% spawn speed (using buff cards), I'm killing the bosses and sprinting with just BARELY enough time - as in, the sprint gauge has already run out by the time the boss is killed, and it still counts as a sprint. That's how close it is. Ever since sprinting was a thing, using these same speed crusaders left me able to sprint with a little less than 1/4th of the gauge still remaining, but now it's a hair's difference between success and failure. When Sjin and Chef have their speed buffs and my spawn speed is at 300%, it's barely enough to kill the boss AS the gauge is on it's last frame of animation.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2019 at 7:50 AM
FingerDemon
Had this happen once a while ago, resetting my cable modem fixed it. There was quite noticeable lag on other websites as well, although I guess you would have already seen that if its your isp throttling you or some other issue. I don't think it's the game because I just ran through 450 Sprint bosses with no problem at all. So whatever issue you're having, is not universal. Wish you luck fixing it, sounds like a real p i t a.