Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17
Lake Islands Rezoning!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2019 at 1:41 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2019 at 1:44 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

WOW !!CNE are doing good...I am not able to it on CNE ..Not leveled good yet..:D
Yeah I figured out maybe 2-3 months and ty for info..There are the true hard FB BW2 peeps...(hahaha).

Good luck CNE...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2019 at 1:46 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2019 at 1:47 PM
Flybaby
We're not doing that good, Barbara, it's just that the goal is set lower, probably because we have fewer players than FB

Kinda burst my bubble as our little island won't be within reach for awhile.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2019 at 1:55 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2019 at 3:38 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Yeah I hear yah..

right now we are at 10,440 /697,000
WE will get it done...

WOOOT!!!!! I see now only 12 whacks for the 10 page quest....(^_^)...
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2019 at 6:19 PM
Bota
I was wondering if this was a collective effort across all platforms but seeing the comments I guess not :( Have turned in 100 papers so far !!!Still can't wait to see the new plots etc :)
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2019 at 6:29 PM
Bota
Just discovered if you have VIP tokens ,the daily reset works if you want to use them.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2019 at 6:55 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Yes, the VIP and time trinkets work too. You can have both quests to collect papers at the same time. I have lost track of how many times I have done these so far playing 2 profiles. I'm okay with it taking awhile to complete. The grand prize is so worth it to me. Everyone will benefit regardless of how much they are able contribute. I also enjoy having another quest item to whack for, I get post event blues and this filled that void lol.
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2019 at 8:43 PM
Bota
Verrryyy NICE ArmyMomOkc :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 4:49 AM
Flybaby
Armymom ... That is good to know about the VIP allowing you to do both quests at the same time, because without the VIP, you can only do one or the other. Thanks for the info
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 6:11 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2019 at 6:13 AM
Anubischick
This is so much fun. One thing I did want to check with others, I noticed if I had the scrounge quest going when I got another whack quest that any papers I whacked counted towards the scrounge as well. Like a two for the price of one deal. Not sure if it supposed to work that way, but did make the scrounge go quicker.

Edit: Flybaby I don't have VIP and I could have both quests at the same time, but only if I hadn't finished the scrounge when the whack quest rolled around again, not the other way around (as in the scrounge won't trigger if the whack is active).
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 8:14 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2019 at 8:17 AM
Flybaby
Thanks for clarifying, Anubischick. I was able to get two quests going at the same time, shortly after my earlier post.

I Agree with you ... you can't accept Scrounging More Paper during Special Document Paper quest. But you can accept the Special Document Paper quest during the Scrounging more paper quest.

From the Blog:
Scrounging More Paper: (Cannot accept during Special Document Paper quest.

Sorry, but I forgot to check to see if I was getting the 2 for 1 whacks.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 8:20 AM
Raymond
one quest is repeatable after 20 hours. the other one, the spawning one, is immediately repeatable for as many times as you have energy/mana to do on and on. I did 25 sets of the spawning last night.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 1:54 PM
jpl77
I never noticed how many whacks it took 12 vs 16 etc... but I don't think this quest should be made an easier. I certainly hope the devs didn't readjust the odds to trigger the NPC's the drop the paper.

Making things easier defeats the purpose of having these large community goals.

As for timeline... my initial calculation was 140 days. IF the FB community turns in 10,000 pages a day that is 67 days til completion.... I don't think that is a realistic number though.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 4:00 PM
Cindy Hefferman
I think its absurd ..people will stop doing it, leaving it to those that want to do it
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 4:30 PM
Bota
Well we haven't had it for seven years so steady is the key and whack what you want their is no obligation as those who are not at Level 250 can't get it anyway, yet they participate so wether you get 1 paper every 17 or 10 whacks does it really matter. I personaaly am waiting in anticipation :) Have fun :)
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 4:53 PM
Anubischick
Well I'm having fun with it, and I like that it's going to be a long process...then again I'm the sort that used to occasionally watch a defrag in action :).

I'm just imagining what my island is going to look like.
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 5:29 PM
Bota
Lol Anubischick that is sure some pasttime you had their... Defrag I love it :)
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2019 at 8:04 PM
Duckie
HAHA Anubischick!

I don't care how long a quest takes.. part of the fun is trying to beat the amount of time I think they Devs planned on us taking.. and so if we estimate they planned on it taking a month.. we all should shock them by trying to get it done in less than two weeks :D
Post by tgcougar deleted March 19th 2020 at 2:36 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2019 at 10:02 AM
Raymond
the 3'rd achievement that we can't see yet is as follows
"rank":4,"name":"Vacation Cottage","desc":"Build a cottage on your island (Requires level 290)"
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2019 at 1:25 PM
Duckie
:D