Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update: Superhero Spring, 2019 Edition!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2019 at 3:20 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Ominous Voiceover: "The situation has never been more dire — certainly not last year, nor the previous two years before that. It's bad. Like, really, really bad. And, once again, it's up to the Crusaders to stop--"

Deathpuddle: "BO-RING! Lets talk about me!"

Ominous Voiceover: "--I was getting to that--"

Deathpuddle: "News flash: nobody cares! About what you're saying, I mean. What they do care about, is who the next Crusader is — and it's me, Deathpuddle!"

Ominous Voiceover: "Aren't you just a ripoff of Dead--"

Deathpuddle: "Shush, you! Okay, so players, I'm coming to the game as part of Superhero Spring 4, the latest Tier 4 Event coming to Crusaders of the Lost Idols. I'll be joining the company of such copyright infringing Event Crusaders as The Bat Billionaire, The Metal Soldierette, Arachnobuddy, Foresight, and Thoonoose — and just in time for Endgame, to boot! The party stops and I take off on April 9th at noon PDT, so be sure to unlock me and get all my stuff before then!"

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2019 at 3:54 PM
Animenut
"Every second while the formation is under attack, Deathpuddle buffs his DPS by 50% for 30 seconds, up to 50 stacks".

Does the effect's duration refresh with each stack? Otherwise, 50 stacks would be impossible.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2019 at 4:45 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The timer should refresh with each stack, yes.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2019 at 8:32 AM
Carlene Paquette
Does anyone have any suggestions for activating Deathpuddle's Amped Up? It seems at the end of the game when I am no longer insta-killing amped up gets up to about 20-25 and then it resets. I can't seem to actually get it to 50.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2019 at 11:14 PM
Animenut
"Resets" as in the skill itself goes back to 0 stacks? I'm not entirely sure what you're describing. Are you going for the achievement? If so, go back to a much earlier area, put Thalia at the front at max level, Gryphon behind him, Puddle anywhere, and disable everyone's "25 levels x4 DPS" skills so enemies can approach you. That should do it.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2019 at 7:27 AM
Carlene Paquette
Thanks... it had not occurred to me that I needed to disable the DPS skill on Crusaders to get the achievement. Someone on the chat helped me out and I was able to finish off the achievement yesterday.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2019 at 8:26 AM
Raymond
it is doable, all achievements are doable without removing any skill. I have never ever removed a skill and have gotten all event achievements for all events. you simply have to know how to use deathpuddle in this case. it might be necessary to have gear on him but i think i got it without any.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2019 at 9:28 AM
Carlene Paquette
Even when I ran the game with only Deathpuddle in the formation (no other crusaders) I could not get this to work.