Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Window way too small since last update

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2019 at 7:32 PM
Zero [Skill]
no clue why you removed the "maximize window" on the steam client, but since then it's nearly unplayable on a 4K screen, since the window is way too small, i'm unable to click on the tiny "x" es for the popups on the right side of the screen, also buttons and everything are way too small, i always have to run it in fullscreen overlay mode, which is kinda anoying. please fix this azap!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 11:48 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Resizing the game screen willy nilly was the bug, which is now fixed.

Due to the amount of players who were using that bug to play on 4k monitors, we added scaling options to the in-game Options menu on Steam for players to change their game size.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2019 at 4:11 PM
Zero [Skill]
but now i've got another issue, the scaling helps, but everytime i scale the window that it fits for me, my FPS drops down to 10~15, which is kinda weird with two GTX1080 Ti's in SLI... (always mentioned, that the game doesn't support more than 30 FPS, and if it's running for more than 6 hours the FPS start to drop) but now it's as soon i change the scaling the FPS drop starts heavily. mostly the game crashes after ~20 minutes due to low FPS (i guess), also the game always crashed when it reached more than 800MB usage of memory, and as soon i start using the scaling option, the memory usage is somewhere between 600~700 which is kinda bad, since the executable crashes (or at least freezes) when it reaches ~800MB, which is kinda anoying since i used to run crusaders 24/7.. (got more than 13k hours ingame in steam) and now it crashes all the time =/ which is kinda anoying =(

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2019 at 4:16 PM
Zero [Skill]
so i got two options:
1: running the game in a way too small window to use buttons and i'm able to run it at least for 6 hours
or
2: use the scaling mode so i can use the buttons (even it's in LOW-FPS mode then, tough) but it crashes after just a few minutes

gladly i made it to get the last crusader in this event, since if i wouldn't have had the other ones, i wouldn't be able to get them all due to crashes and lowFPS.

hopefully there will be a fix very soon! (also i still don't get what kind of bug there was with the "maximize window" mode. (which i always prefered)