Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
about chat

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 9:44 AM
Raymond
because of something you did, or more likely something that facebook did, please allow us to put chat 'below' like you allow in bs2. with it on the side, with or without the facebook sidebar, the full extent of your game from the dps up top to the abilities of crusaders on the very bottom, it is impossiblt to see all on screen anymore. and there are 3 or 4 vertical scroll bars for some inexplicable reason.
check your CSS or whatever. please tell us how to fix this. it is kind of unfun to play when one has to scroll dozens of times per minute

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 9:50 AM
Erika/Alyniana
We made the decision at the beginning of Crusaders that were would be no below game chat. We don't plan on changing that now.

What size resolution are your monitors set to? Are you zoomed in at all? That would probably be affecting your view of the game.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 10:02 AM
Last Edited November 9th 2018 at 10:03 AM
Raymond
have not changed resolution. 1360x768 on my laptop. this issue happens on all computers i have seen, all kinds of resolutions.
my vbrowser zoom level i had used to have set to 90% in crusaders. but with whatever change someone else has made somewhere, i have to have it at 80% zoom. and it still is crappy.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 10:47 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Weird. My chat is fine on Facebook.

Do you use the browsers in fullscreen or windowed?

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 11:22 AM
Danni G
I am experiencing the same issue. For some reason, the format of my screen has changed, and now i have to use the scroll bar quite often, as I cannot see the top of the screen where my DPS is, AND the box to chat at the same time. I did change the zoom like Raymond has suggested, but that hasnt' fixed it all and I don't know what happened. This change happened within the past week. I'm sure it's a FB issue, but I hate having to use the scroll bar.