Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Re-optimization? I guess?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2018 at 6:11 PM
Animenut
Not sure if this is a game issue or a "my computer" issue, but I've been getting a lot of slowdown. Probably because some of the best crusaders tend to be ones that refresh formation abilities. Sjin, Mindy, Dr. Evil, Chef Casey, Rex, all re-applying and shuffling through effects, which I'm assuming makes the game VERY quickly overclock. Seems like within a minute of refreshing the game, it has reached the 15fps mark whenever enemies start spawning.

I hate complaining about stuff like this. Sounds very....elitist. Very "Y U GAME NO WORK". Don't want to sound that way. Not even sure if it CAN be helped if it's not my computer. It could just be the inherent downside of using those crusaders. But I wanted to at least mention it just in case there IS something that could be done server-side.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2018 at 6:28 AM
Raymond
i am not experiencing that but i do notice that pressing the level all button now takes over 10 seconds to complete. and this is not just my computer because in the course of a week i use over a dozen different computers

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2018 at 12:07 PM
Raymond
oh, and game loading, opening game in any browser now also seems to take forever, perhaps 30 seconds.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2018 at 7:35 PM
Raymond
level all taking even more time, on this computer and every one i have used