Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update! The Yogscast - Search for Simon 2

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2018 at 1:45 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Simon is missing! Again! It's time for the Crusaders to galavant about in search of their missing friend, and if they're lucky, they'll make a couple new friends along the way: Skeletom and the Game Goblin!

The Yogscast - Search for Simon 2 runs until Wednesday, June 27th at 12:00pm PDT. For more information, check out the How to Play / FAQ in-game, and the official blog!

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 12:13 PM
Last Edited June 19th 2018 at 12:21 PM
Carlene Paquette
I am finding these new characters unplayable. The game keeps freezing. I reload, and sometimes I can't get even a single level before it freezes again. When I reload I don't get any 'offline' gold/token credit, even if the game has been frozen for a while. So I keep removing the new guys from my lineup then try them after I reset in the hopes that you've fixed this problem. But so far no deal. ARGH!

PS - This reminds me of when Mindy was first introduced and I could not play with her.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 1:13 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Are you using Mindy to copy the Game Goblin at all? We're working on a fix for that.

Is this on the computer or the mobile device?

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 1:34 PM
Carlene Paquette
I don't think I had Mindy in all the time, though I did have her in today. I'm on a computer.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 2:01 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the info.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 6:29 PM
FrgoW
How does Skeletom's "The Skeleton Reaper" work? I killed all a skeleton, however I didn't see my DPS increase.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2018 at 7:53 AM
Raymond
does event really end on Wednesday a day later then normal? or is timer wrong?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2018 at 11:26 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Yes, it really ends on Wednesday Raymond.

The event didn't start until Friday.