Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Glitch with the seeds we made in Spring event
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 4:53 PM
Flybaby
From the Wiki: https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Farming
(I added these to the wiki back in Oct & Nov of 2017)

* Bananas and Oranges will be unlocked by completing the seeds quest in The Explorer's Camp. Once unlocked, they may be planted normally and improved via the splicer like crops unlocked by leveling.

** Lychees and Star Fruit will be unlocked by completing SBA #80 in The Cera Altepetl Boundary. Once unlocked, they may be planted normally and improved via the splicer like crops unlocked by leveling.

* Cabbage and Squash will be unlocked by completing the seeds quest in The Explorer's Camp. Once unlocked, they may be planted normally and improved via the splicer like crops unlocked by leveling.

** Water Chestnuts and Eggplant will be unlocked by completing SBA #80 in The Cera Altepetl Boundary. Once unlocked, they may be planted normally and improved via the splicer like crops unlocked by leveling.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 7:43 PM
Raymond
i guess i was thinking the sba #75 in the clifffs of korak for the 6 various rune recipes like magenergization...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2018 at 7:42 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby.

I find that when doing the crops research mine always always fail 3 or 4 times before it is successful....It happens to all OF MY crops....Have you experienced that as well....It makes me want to stop doing the research..

just wondering...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2018 at 8:25 PM
Last Edited June 9th 2018 at 8:26 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara
I know you directed at Flybaby, but since I am currently working on leveling up 2 of my crops I thought I would say something. I had 2 recently fail 3 times each to get them to level to 9. Since it ups the success percentage each attempt, it hasn't deterred me. I think it's worth the wait getting them to the next level.

Since I do my crops so often I think why not do the splicing, get that extra something for little effort. I still do my crops during the wait, no loss from my point of view.

I almost have my crab apples to ready for level 10, which I think is 900 harvested.
I have long way to go with my raspberries, that is 1,000 and I have only about 100 so far. I will get there in due time. :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2018 at 8:32 PM
Flybaby
Hi Barbara, yes I've had my share of fails, and also a few lucky hits, but I do agree with Armymom. If you're going to be growing crops anyway, why not splice them. You'll get it eventually, and it is worth it. But stick to the crops with high payouts, and/or the ones you know you'll be using on a regular basis. Don't bother with the low paying ones.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2018 at 3:51 AM
Raymond
in the 1227 days since i have had crop researching i have leveled 22 crops to max. i have a combined 242 crop levels across the 36 crops (i.e. 4 more crops are about half way to max level). with some time wasted the amount of harvesting i have done is 924 days worth (not taking into account the reduction of harvest time on some higher level crops). yes because i am not harvesting every crop immediately when done and sometimes do magic beans and sometimes use fertilizer, this represents about 304 days that were not spent towards leveling crops.
I may be the only person to get that last achievement in perhaps another year.

the researching i have not kept track of as if i fail i just continue harvesting the next set of my crops to be done, but the 242 levels i have done have between 116 days if every research passed to 539 days if every one failed till they automatically pass.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2018 at 11:50 AM
Last Edited June 10th 2018 at 4:47 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

I appreciate your comment..as I was just wondering about crops research........and gl with your crops......

Flybaby...

I was just wondering if you are having this prob...
I am still going to do crop research...my raspberries are due at 3:20 pm today for level 9... and I sure hope it is successful......2nd time as well for the latter fruit...
I will keep at it.....

WOOOT...GOT level.. 9 RASPBERRIES...no 3rd fail this time..(^_^)....
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2018 at 3:13 PM
Raymond
to answer your question, if the chance is not 100% then it CAN fail.
at 90% one time out of ten it might fail if you do 10 like this. i have had this happen, everyone perhaps has.
and if it's 10% it CAN pass on first attempt. i have had this happen too.

to have something fail on you 3 or 4 times (have to assume on the same crop) you perhaps had been trying to get to level 6 or 7 and had bad luck with 50% then 70% then 90% or 40% 60% 80%
but i suspect it is confirmation bias and remembering only the bad things.

it does not hurt to 'fail' only time is wasted. but if you want to pass EVERY time i think there is a BB's option on harvesting.