Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Intense lagging

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 7:49 PM
Animenut
I don't know if this is an issue on my end or not. My area has recently had some very extreme weather, which could potentially be the cause of this. But just in case...

I have been getting borderline-unplayable amounts of lag all day today, and some yesterday. The issues include drastically low framerate (at times not even peaking 4 frames per second), or just outright freezing for seconds at a time, delaying inputs (like CTRL, Shift, clicks, etc) for seconds at a time, completely disconnecting from the game and requiring a reload, which only loads the game half the time, the other half being another freeze/disconnect, and seeming to entirely drop some progress made (finding myself less leveled and in earlier areas after reloading the game).

Like I said, might just be my end, but I'd rather not endure several more days of this to find out if I could have fixed it sooner. I don't want to sound like I'm skipping right to blaming CNE or anything.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 3:12 AM
Kenny
i've been getting lag too on armorgames. sometimes i get an "oh snap something went wrong" message in my browser and i have to reload. it seems to be find after the reload.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 3:38 AM
Raymond
change to a different browser, some over time just become totally unusable to play idols. happened to me about a year and half ago. i will not say which i can never use for this anymore and which i use because i think it all depends your circumstances