Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19
Hub Status Message
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 8:00 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond,
I wasted a ton of energy testing in the Flux. One in particular I didn't get any until I went to each specific area. Hmmm
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 8:02 AM
Last Edited May 10th 2018 at 8:18 AM
ArmyMomOkc
The dailies are whackable in the Flux. Story line quests I found are not. Trust me I used a lot of energy trying.

I'm not trying to argue with someone I know has played a bazillion years longer than I have been. I did use entire energy bars testing, so that is what I am basing my testing results on.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 8:40 AM
phagras
The gatekeeper's quests were doable in Flux apart from the Eldritch Markings where the areas were specified. I don't know whether the amber staff quest would have worked in Flux. Will see if I can find someone who's behind me to try.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 9:51 AM
Flybaby
Just curious phagras, are you looking to take over the Wiki?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 10:25 AM
Raymond
specific stuff for those 4 upper npc's in cera alt proper, and the amber guy, specifically say the one field to the left in that area.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 11:17 AM
Last Edited May 10th 2018 at 11:18 AM
Barbara Tompkins
OMGosh what are you talking about Ray...it is a a mumble jumble...to me..good grief..

Armymom & Flybaby were doing a good job that is why I stay out of it...for wiki stuff..too many ppl involved it will get confused.....

just saying......
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 12:15 PM
phagras
No Flybaby. I'd like to do more with it but most of the time I lack the energy.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 1:51 PM
Flybaby
Just asking, because it's starting to feel like a competition. Like maybe you want to take it over. I created the page because no one else seemed to have any interest.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 2:19 PM
Last Edited May 10th 2018 at 2:20 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara :)
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 2:31 PM
phagras
I am absolutely not trying to compete with anyone; I'm just trying to help.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 3:16 PM
Barbara Tompkins
KUDOS to Flybaby & Armymom....keep up the good work....
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 3:31 PM
Flybaby
Well, it seems that you are enjoying it, so if you want it, you can have it. As Barbara stated, it gets confusing when there are too many people involved, especially since this is a new page. There has been no communication, and I've been typing things up only to find they've already been added. Plus there is also a third person who has posted things. So rather than get frustrated, I will hand over the reigns, and walk away.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 3:33 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 4:03 PM
Last Edited May 10th 2018 at 4:31 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Crud..this is why communication is so important! I don't want that Flybaby. It all ties back to communication.

phagras
I have tried to say it in a nice way. Things were going fine with her doing all of this. It doesn't take much effort to see how long I have been providing screen shots for her to do all the writing and updating.

Simply asking if help was needed would have been a great. There is nothing wrong with giving input or volunteering. It was just jumping in and making changes that started all of this. I believe you have good intentions, but you inserted yourself after this was already being handled.

I tried in the nicest way possible but should have been more blunt. I didn't know you were re-doing her work and flat out just adding things already being worked on. I thought you had stopped after being asked to communicate in this thread. I cannot imagine changing something someone else recently did without asking them about it.

I spent 15 years in product development and business analysis during my years at AT&T (Wireless) and project management was a major part of my duties. Projects run more smoothly when there is good communication and each person understands their role in a project.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 4:15 PM
Raymond
too bad people ruin things. this is why we can't have good things.
i remember some busybody once completely f'ing up the sba page because they did not understand the difference between a sequence number and the name/number of an sba and that there was about 2 years into the game a new sba added that was simply a name and thus changed forever the sequence.
I was glad i was not the person who had to spend several hours fixing that MESS.
i think that is when Sheldon actually quit the game, all because of some jerk
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 4:16 PM
Last Edited May 10th 2018 at 4:39 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

I get your point but plzz YOU and Armymom work well together..ok..and your welcome .I say as I see it.

Armymom......well said.................

Maybe you both should just listen to each other and NO ONE ELSE..
I see someone else that is confusing on here..so I JUST IGNORE..
GOOD LUCK LADIES.....

FYI..Sheldon did not quit cause of that Ray (YOU think you say haha get the facts ok).. plzz quit stating stuff like THAT....He is not here to defend himself.. If any one is a busy body it is you......case closed......If anyone does not know ''The true facts''' then dont say anything at all....Say ''I know ''Not'' I think''....

just saying....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 4:24 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, thing is he is making changes without saying anything. That doesn't make sense to me and is rude.
Thank you!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 4:28 PM
Last Edited May 10th 2018 at 4:54 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom ..

That is so sad.....how did it all revolve with that person anyhow....
YOUR welcome......I say as I see it..

That person said he/she was trying to help..haah not so..It makes it more confusing for you and Flybaby..

ss ladies....
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 6:12 PM
Raymond
i said 'i think' and i stand by my right to think what i want and relay that in similar/exact same circumstances.
flybaby, please do not let others make you want to quit your great work on the wiki
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2018 at 6:01 AM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara and Raymond. The term "Collaborative Effort" (which was mentioned earlier in this thread by someone), means "to work one with another; cooperate." That's what I have with Armymomokc. We work very well together. Thinking of you today, Armymom!