Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trophy Room

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2012 at 2:51 PM
Geoff Letkemann
No biggie, just a couple minor requests...

Valentines ribbon isn't sticking to the wall like the other ribbons, and boy am I ever running out of room in there! Another expansion would be great!

Thanks...!

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 17th 2012 at 4:32 AM
Sue Moretter Peterson
My trophy room looks like a scene from "Hoarders"! Some of these items are much too large for the space provided. I would like to see some of those items scaled down a a bit.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2012 at 12:17 AM
Kathy Katona McIntosh
I agree with Geoff, in fact, I just posted that issue in the Valentine thread. It's the only ribbon that I can't stick on the tree. But, instead of scaling down the gifts, how about a trophy room for each world? With an elevator (the treehouse kind LOL) to each room?

132 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2012 at 11:59 AM
Sarah Bye
Yes...a BIG expansion...or a separate room for each world/set of map prizes, or the ability to adjust the size of the prizes to fit where you want them.

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2012 at 12:47 PM
Colleen Gillan
Being able to adjust the size of the prizes would be great, but somehow I don't think that would be feasible.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2012 at 10:48 AM
Marilyn Grigsby
how do you get into the trophy room please

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2012 at 8:24 AM
Eric Brookhouser
I would love to have another expansion for the trophy room, Mine has become quite crowded!! :-)

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 5:56 AM
Debbie Wheadon
I totally agree with Sue....Another vote here for an expansion for the trophy room and a scale down of some of the items would help please.