Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
"Singing the Classics" achievement

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2018 at 4:41 PM
Animenut
Achieving this seems to be impossible. I have Frankie, he has all his skills bought, I'm resting in an area without auto-progression, and the "Croon" ability seems to just randomly drop off for no apparent reason. Sometimes every 2 seconds, 16 seconds, etc, without anything changing in the formation and while staying in the same area while insta-killing everything. I've been resting in this same area for about 5 minutes and only managed to keep a full 35 stacks for 56 seconds so far before randomly resetting.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2018 at 5:35 PM
Azaryah
I got it yesterday by taking out all my crusaders (like Sjin, Mindy, Turps...) who do anything timed (bullets, changing bonuses, and so forth). Once those had all expired, the clock finally went all the way to the goal.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2018 at 5:41 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2018 at 5:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Frankie's Croon is currently not working properly. It's on the fix list next week when the developer is back in the office.

If you want the achievement this weekend, you will need to remove Mindy and Turps from your formation and any other Crusaders whose abilities constantly update, so that Frankie can have an uninterrupted Croon for the 4 minutes.