Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Unicorn backpack of Murderation

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2018 at 6:00 AM
Craig Hills
Ok so i bought the pack that gave the washed up hermit the backpack and legendary ring of lost love.. ok cool, they did as instructed, the backpack gave me 600% to base DPS of the washed up hermit.. great, but i wanted it to be legendary so used 2 catalysts and created legendary, which now should give me 1.20K to base DPS and 100% DPS for each empty slot in the formation. (i upgraded a second time and got 1.20K and 200% for each empty slot) trouble is it doesn't work :? I get increased DPS when i add people, for example if i add the lumberjack he offers 60% (as i also bought the super scary bear hat of roaring) and 50% to each player in the same line this equals 110% DPS increase to my Hermit,, so therefore it should be more beneficial to not have him in my formation..

Does anyone else have this issue?

thank you in advance and i hope you understand what i mean :)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2018 at 2:49 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The Legendary item for Hermit is additive, so each subsequent empty spot won't increase your DPS as much as the 1st empty slot. It works just like Storm Rider uses.

The first empty slot will give you the full bonus of 100% DPS. So if your DPS is 50, you get 100 DPS.

The second empty slot will give 200%, so with the starting 50 DPS, you would have 150 DPS. That's only an increase of 50% for that empty slot.

If you have Jim providing that 60% DPS All bonus, or column bonus, and you remove him to get that 2nd empty slot, then your DPS drops 60%, from 50 to 30, so then with Hermit's 200% bonus, you would have 30 base DPS x 3 = 90 DPS.

Hope that helps.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2018 at 1:03 AM
Last Edited January 3rd 2018 at 1:10 AM
Craig Hills
Thank you, that makes sense although it is not stated and perhaps they should state this on the card, i may not have chosen to use two catalysts and materials to upgrade it. The exact statement on the card reads:-

Golden Legendary

Unicorn Backpack of Murderation

LEVEL 2

Increases the Base DPS of the washed up Hermit by 1.20K%

LEGENDARY: Increases the Base DPS of the washed up Hermit by 200% for >>EACH
empty slot in the formation.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2018 at 1:09 AM
Craig Hills
I may not have chosen to use two catalysts and material to upgrade had i known what you just explained.

That said thank you for explaining to me how it works and also if you are a developer of this game,, my hats off to you sir, this is a fantastic little game/time waster.. Well done