Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Buffs staying after formation change bug

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2017 at 2:48 AM
Bloodbane
Today I noticed that buffs from crusaders from previous formation will remain after switching formation by pressing either Q,W or E key
I'll use example to explain better:
Dt Kaine is in both formation Q and formation E. In formation Q, there's Mindy while in E there's Danni. Danni buffs Dt Kaine with Eye Candy while Mindy doesn't buff anyone (directly)
FYI, Mindy and Danni are in same slot i.e Sasha's slot so there's no way they can be together at same time
Since Dt Kaine is in both formations, he's not removed from formation when I switched from formation E to Q. Danni is replaced with Mindy and this should disable her Eye Candy buff
However due to bug, Eye Candy buff on Dt Kaine remains even though Danni has been replaced by Mindy

This bug also occur with other buffs such as The New Students (Mr Boggins) and Cannoneers (Greyskull's Legendary Cannon)
This bug only occur to crusaders available in both formations. It doesn't occur with crusaders not available in both formations. In above example, Mindy doesn't get Cannoneers buff

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2017 at 11:53 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the report.

This should be resolved if you reload the game.

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2017 at 12:48 PM
kripmom
This is actually a favorable glitch that many are using atm. That being said, could it be something to look into concerning the reason the game is not loading properly? Seems it would have to do with a memory issue. I'm no computer geek, but seems to me the memory is keeping in crusaders that have been benched. Just a thought.