Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
I want to purchase current Event Tier 3 chests before I get Viktor...

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 1:05 PM
FingerDemon
If I buy the current Event Tier 3 *before* I get Viktor, it will still contain Gear when I get him afterwards, right?

In other words I do not need to acquire Viktor first, before I can buy Tier 3 Event chests, right?

I plan to buy 16 chests this weekend and get the +50% Idols buff, which I want to apply to my current game (which has been running over a week, and has accumulated many idols so far).
Then after I Reset the World I will finish the event L3 to get Viktor and I want to be sure the chests will still have gear for him.

Thanks!

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 1:09 PM
Andreas
you can buy them whenever you want, it is important to own him, when you open those chests.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 2:19 PM
FingerDemon
Thank you Andreas :)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 3:00 PM
Last Edited November 1st 2017 at 3:00 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Andreas: Technically incorrect. He only needs to own Viktor if he's opening All Tiers event chests, or any future weekend buff chests that contain Viktor.

The Tier 1, 2 and 3 Event chests award Crusader gear no matter what the owned status of the Crusader is.

So he could open the Tier 3 Halloween chests and fully gear Viktor before owning him.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 3:06 PM
Andreas
Thanks for the correction, Erika! Always great to learn something new :) Might it be an idea to have a look at the shop description, then? So far it states (as it was copied over from the general chests, I think) that gear only appears for unlocked crusaders. This might lead to the assumption these chests would not contain gear for Viktor until he was unlocked. Awesome that it is actually the other way around and we could pre-gear the new event crusaders!