Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Event survey - would love your input.

70 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2011 at 6:42 AM
Lynelle Turley Klein
It wasn't written like an opinion. An opinion would have been "I felt the event was more than fair because..."

Your post was an attack. It used the word ludicrous and was written in a derogatory manner towards those that had expressed their frustration. There is a difference and you know it.

The devs asked us not to attack other players personally. You have to decide whether you will respect their wishes or not.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2011 at 12:08 PM
Bonnie Falls
What I said was nowhere close to a personal attack. I said that the concept of complaining when you are finished the event, because you don't think you got enough of a bonus, was ludicrous. I didn't say "You, Lynelle, as a person, are ludicrous". As I recall, it said "to me", thus making it an opinion. Besides that, anything I say that isn't a straight-up fact (and this goes for anything ANYONE says) is, by default, an opinion.

You don't have to specify that something is "in my opinion" for that to be the case. Just saying (or typing it) makes it your opinion unless it has hard evidence to back it up, like "2+2=4", we know that to be true and so that isn't "just my opinion". Same as saying anything related to how the game works, as in answering questions in the user support section. Those would also be facts instead of opinions. Anything else is an opinion.

70 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2011 at 7:19 PM
Lynelle Turley Klein
But you did, Alexis. You basically called anyone who was complaining ludicrous. You don't have to name someone by name to attack them.

I'm done. I know you always have to have the last word - so you can have it. I don't know why you enjoy the drama so much, but you must since you post such inflammatory remarks that encourage drama. It seems to make you feel good to put others down. Have fun with that. *shrugs*

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2011 at 9:55 PM
Julianna Couture Rickman
I unlocked 2 beds but finished the event no problem.

554 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2011 at 10:23 PM
Jean Davis
I finished the event early, but still have not unlocked the last bed for 1000 tokens. Instead I decided to just plant the beds a s full as I could each day - having at leat one plant in each some days to keep the beds open. My best multiplier was x184 on a Crystal egg.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2011 at 10:38 PM
Bonnie Falls
No, Lynelle, I said the CONCEPT was ludicrous. Are you a concept? Is anyone else here a concept?

As for this "last word" thing, I'm not sure where you came up with this, since you've had just as many "last words" as I have. You say something, I reply, you reply back, and so on and so forth. That's how these discussion things go. You seem to have this idea that if you reply, you're "just defending yourself", but when I reply to your equally "inflammatory" remarks back at me, I'm somehow "insisting on having the last word"? Double standards much?

Now since I know you like to have the last word, you can go ahead and have it now. ;)

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 7:33 AM
Brenda Fletcher
I was able to finish the event, but only unlocked three beds total, then was able to gain tokens to plant those three beds daily.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 8:18 PM
Jessica Baker
I only had 3 beds unlocked in total and finished the event faster than my hubby who had 4 unlocked on his account.