Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
This is an Invalid Break

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 3:24 PM
Marjorie Rhyno
Is anyone else getting this? It freezes the game and I have to reload. Seems to happen more often when using a multiplier on a speciality egg. Though it just did the same thing when I used the fast link (does it by computer...crack the eggs) on the whole screen. Anyone got any ideas for trying to figure out if it's my problem, FB's or EB2's?

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 5:06 PM
Carlene Paquette
I just started getting this tonight. Have had 3 freezes in the past 15 minutes :(

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 8:25 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
We have had a few reports of this from users who have Trend Micro Internet Security. It happens because this naughty program is recording your web actions - which in this case are messages sent as part of playing our game - and then sending them back to thier servers where it gets re-requested as part of thier "scanning" process... This unfortuantely breaks your eggs, uses your hammers, and causes the game to tell you your break is invalid (because it is invalid - Trend broke it for you)...

Marjorie, I am not seeing evidence of this in your history, so that is probably not what is effecting you.

Carlene, I do see trend records in your history, that is what is probably causing your issues. add eb2ps1.djartsgames.ca to your exceptions list inside of Trend, or get a new security product that isn't so naughty.

-David