Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
?????

96 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2012 at 1:35 AM
Mike Burtoo
AM I THE ONLY PERSON STILL PLAYING I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY FINAL MAP PRIZE FOR WEEKS... ANY SUGGESTIONS

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2012 at 4:56 AM
Andrei Povarov
i play, waiting for a few last maps as well. just remember, the higher the map, i.e. crystal and emerald, the lower the chances of getting a map piece.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2012 at 8:39 AM
Jill Detar Keyes
I'm still playing and need several new buddies..add me please.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2012 at 11:39 AM
Raymond
You do know how Maps work, right?
You play the 'lowest' Map in the vertical highlighted column of 'this weeks maps' that you have not yet won.
So in theory you could go for 10 weeks not having a map to work on until you get to your last Emerald Map.

p.s. Emerald Maps were the worst. Took me perhaps 20,000 Stars every week to get. But the good thing is that in those stages you could, and can, play forever if you wanted to and ever run out of Hammers or Stars.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2012 at 12:44 PM
Andrei Povarov
how do you play forever in emerald stages ? i still can*t figure it out.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2012 at 1:27 PM
Phil Moss
Here's how I do it. It's nowhere near optimal but I've never run out of stars this way.

The last 3 bonus stages contain crystal eggs. On the bonus stage those eggs can only contain stars, coins or multiplier. I play these levels when my star count is below my maximum. Then monkey break on whichever stage when I am over the max # of stars to collect stage prizes.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2012 at 5:58 PM
Raymond
Multiply a Glass Question Mark Egg with less than a 500 Multiplier and you will most likely get the Multiplier multiplied to something from 500-3000 or possibly 4000.
Multiply a Glass Question Mark Egg with a Multiplier higher than 500 (if you are under the Star Limit) and you will most likely get Stars (Full or Star Pieces but still lots since a little times a lot is a lot) or possibly get Feathers ( a Feather Buff helps make it not be Stars).
Do not use Monkey Break and a daily set of 3000 Hammers can last more than 24 hours this way.
Use a Monkey Break at a time and multiply that small multiplier up to over 500 using as few Star breaks. Even if your initial Multiplier is only x2, a break on a ? Egg will become x4 to x16. The next will be x8 to x128, and the next will be from x16 to x1024. And the highest Multiplier that can get multiplied this way is exactly 500. So you can use Feathers to buy a x500 Multiplier and speed up this process.

Use your Feathers to buy a few Hammers or Stars if necessary. But you will NEVER run out of the Stars. You WILL run out of time as there are only 24 hours in a day.

This is what ruined the game and was the direct cause of Emerald Stage 24 being the LAST stage.

As mentioned, the Bonus stages contain those Eggs, but you can't get Feathers from them. But every Emerald Stage also contains the ? Eggs.