Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
mobile: game crashing on reset (bonus ad)

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2017 at 12:44 PM
LorinBardric
I have an issue with resetting on mobile: the game crashes somewhere around the bonus ad. The only similar thread I found is dated from October (http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=13176).

As for me, the problem is more "variable". The point of crashing is not always the same. Sometimes I'm asked if I wanted to watch the ad to get the bonus and after I hit "Watch" the question window disappears but there's no video starting. In this case I just see the "reset warning" screen. At other times, it switches to the video screen, but it simply remains black without a video (so no bonus there, too). Sometimes it even plays the video, but when I hit the "x" at the end, nothing happens and I can't get to the "red reset button".
As soon as I'm lucky enough to get to the "red reset, the rest of the reset works fine.

In all of these cases I simply close and restart the app. Then I'm running on my current objective again and can try another reset - which usually works (sometimes it takes two restarts).

Today my problem has gone to another level. I have restarted the app around ten times or so and it always keeps on crushing even before loading the video screen...

Any ideas if there's anything I could change? Are there other people having similar problems? I don't really want to miss the 25% mobile idol bonus ;-)

PS: almost forgotten: I'm playing on Android.