Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
cant buy chest without window get freezed

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 8:10 AM
Last Edited July 19th 2017 at 9:08 AM
noone
Hope u can understand me. English isnt my native Language.

My problem sounds like this problem. http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=13661
Chest window get stucked. Cant closed with the Red X. Only a complete restart works.

I save my Rubi for a long time and now i want to buy some chests to get some gear(mats). To bad this is not fixed until now. I try to buy 200 Rubychests and need more then 1h and have to do more then 30 restarts of the game. And im not finished yet...

Its no fun at all.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 8:14 AM
Andreas
you have 20,000 rubies? Wow, that's a number. Unfortunately, yes, freezing windows when buying multiple jewel chests is still a bug not solved entirely. And on further unfortunately news, it doesn't seem to be connected to network issues or beating a boss level in parallel.

The only thing, thinkable for your situation right now would be to open a report and let CNE take your rubies and get you the amount of JCs you would have received to save time. And not to wait before you cash in the other rubies in the future maybe :-)

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 8:32 AM
noone
thanks for that fast answer.

Do an report to CNE dont help at all. I have the same problem at the end of the event. But its not that big. Buy 7 or 8 eventchests at the end of an Event just "need" up to 3 restarts ...