Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
possible bug

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 24th 2017 at 1:02 PM
Raymond
i just went full screen and noticed that the formation bench right and left icon don't seen to work while in fullscreen but do in normal mode.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 26th 2017 at 1:25 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It's not really meant to be played in full screen, so the click areas for the buttons get a bit shifted and aren't exactly on top of the icons.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2017 at 3:49 PM
Raymond
then please delete the function of the F key if you do not want people to use it.
honestly.
p.s. where is the click area? I went over every pixel of my 1600x1200 screen

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2017 at 4:25 PM
Animenut
I think Raymond could have worded it less crudely, but I do agree that it doesn't make all too much sense for a fullscreen mode to be available if it doesn't work correctly.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2017 at 7:16 AM
Last Edited June 30th 2017 at 7:07 PM
FingerDemon
Please do not abandon Full Screen Mode!

I must play in full screen mode to be able to read some of the small text even though I'm playing on a large display screen. Particularly with certain bad color combinations of tiny dark red letters/numerals on black/dark brown background.

For example, the countdown timers for buffs like Swordplay and such. And on the Talents screen; the exact number of idols required to upgrade a talent are in tiny dark red numerals on black background.

Also, unless in full screen mode it's very difficult to see/pick out and hover over individual mouse-over 'abilities bubbles' of the Crusaders and event characters in formation.

Further, when playing in full-screen mode (Windows PC, in Google Chrome) the scroll wheel functions stopped working entirely awhile ago, the bug was a topic in here, and we were awaiting a fix on that? Thanks :)

---------------------------------
Edit: I wrote "Swordplay" when I meant Click-o-rama. Along with Magnify, Fire Storm, Savage Strikes, Gold-o-rama, Royal Command, Storm Rider and Alchemy, those timer numerals are really hard to read even in full screen mode on a big monitor.

Btw were the Talents pop-up backgrounds always translucent? I seem to recall they were solid before...

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2017 at 8:38 AM
Last Edited June 30th 2017 at 8:46 AM
Raymond
my point,
fix full screen mode cause even though you don't want people to use it many people have to use it.

want to see another example of their not knowing that many players have sight issues not only colorblindness? here is something they inflicted on us in bushwhacker two, oh and fullscreen there (this example itself) was of absolutely no use.
https://prntscr.com/fjxf0i

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2017 at 7:08 PM
FingerDemon
Thank you Raymond