Patriot Days Event 2017 Edition
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 10:04 AM
Lisa K Gregg
ok, on last of the collection quests I hope, lol
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 3:28 PM
hrslvr_paints
Lisa, if you're collecting park passes for Connie the Canadian you're on the last of her quests. (There are 8 in her quest line)
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 4:11 PM
Lisa K Gregg
I'm collecting flowers right now.
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 5:03 PM
hrslvr_paints
That's the next to last quest in the series. So one more after this and you'll have the park pass needed to give to the Ranger in the Mysterious Forest.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 8:10 PM
Lisa K Gregg
thx
almost done with it.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 9:26 PM
deblev53
Hi. I have all the rare components but no one to accept them, also have the Park pass. I'm wondering if I should be putting a ticket in too or when they see yours and fix it will everyone's be fixed all at once. Thanx. :~)
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 9:34 PM
Chevalis
The more the merrier deb... just to be safe, put in a ticket.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 9:35 PM
Raymond
rare is bugged if you have done this event in past years.
park pass should tell you to go to mysterious forest...
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2017 at 10:59 PM
deblev53
Ok, thanx Chevalis. :~)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2017 at 11:57 AM
Last Edited July 3rd 2017 at 4:30 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ deblev53.....the park pass will not show up in the quest bar ok..I read what to do and to go the mysterious forest.(find the NPC top left in the forest)...and hand in pass to NPC there n voila you will be taken to area to do a puzzle...then you get reward....after puzzle is done....
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2017 at 5:54 PM
Jo Helmers
so what is happening with the launcher quest?
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2017 at 6:38 PM
Chevalis
CNE had a 3 day weekend because Canada Day Saturday. They will be back in the office tomorrow.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2017 at 11:12 PM
deblev53
@ Barbara Tompkins. Thanx, but I had my pass and was ready to do the puzzle last night when I popped in here. I too read everything, after all, that's why it's there. :~)
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2017 at 3:17 AM
Last Edited July 4th 2017 at 3:24 AM
flowerladytoo
I have been whacking for days and have yet to get the launcher component, according to the pop up when I click on it. It still says collect the component right above the checked box that says find a rare fireworks launcher component. Is this part of the glitch for those of us who have been playing this event for multiple years, or have I just forgotten something about collecting this. I've used up so much hoarded energy trying to get this last quest done...and nothing is happening! Edited to add: I was thinking I still had to find the component (again) since there is no dialog to get it from Fiona when I talk to her in the event. I will submit a ticket like everyone else....bummer!
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2017 at 4:39 AM
Peter Devonish
Same here been whacking for days...everything else is done...submitted a ticket just waiting for a response now
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2017 at 12:55 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you talk to the Fireworks lady now, she will resolve your quests.

They were not working for players who already had all the rare components from the two previous years.
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2017 at 3:19 PM
Chevalis
Thanks to Erika, Nick and the other devs for the complete fix. All issues resolved
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2017 at 7:27 PM
Last Edited July 4th 2017 at 7:32 PM
Raymond
why does that event nps near the meat person say what he says even after done that?
why does there still exist a person in the mysterious forest even when done that?
why can one still go to that area even when done that?
is there supposed to be more to do onc complete that and having gotten that reward?
very confusing even to this rocket scientist.

i.e. if you want to leave stuff available after done then I for one would love to be able todo and redo over and over the sam loyd slider somewhere, those 3 sized logs somewhere, the hoping lava islands somewhere, all those great little puzzles that once we have done them NO LONGER exist.
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2017 at 8:15 PM
Last Edited July 4th 2017 at 8:15 PM
Chevalis
Nothing more to do once you complete the puzzle in "that area." That quest was not tied up nice and neat but considering the other event issues not really a big deal in my mind.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2017 at 7:25 AM
DestKitteh
I loved the arrow to the knee reference. Or rather... Rose thorn?