Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
BW2: Changes Released Jan 6 2017
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2017 at 3:41 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I was just in Cloudland today and now the gold armor is back in store and the silver one is gone.????.Why can't the silver one be there as well...it was there yesterday (Thursday)smh..
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2017 at 3:51 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Were you using a different mount yesterday?

It's tied to the colour of the horse you're on when you open the Cloud store.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2017 at 4:29 PM
Barbara Tompkins
ok so..if I use a diff horse mount,, then silver color will show up in the store to buy it then....and Yes..I did have the color gold armor on the horse when doing the Q's..'''.BUT.'''when I had the gold armor on my horse the silver armor was in the store..a few days ago...before I did the latter msg to you..so,,, on that note the last sentence you wrote me is totaly in correct...I am totally confused now......I will try it trial an error I guess...Monday I will go in cloudland with a diff mount and check out the store...but ty for reply....
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2017 at 4:46 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Sunday night update to latter msg....
I changed my mount to the red dog and light grey Horse..and voila..the silver armor was there..in Cloud store..BUT,, when I tried the gold armor Horse again I saw the gold armor..Sooo..I apologize,,and your last statment is right...as of today But I wll try again morrow..and see what happenes....haha fun time in BW2...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2017 at 2:18 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I have finally gotten my silver armor from the Cloudland store with nada tokens left..so back to Santuary from now on...woohoo...I put the silver armor..on a light grey horse and it looks good.....love it..:)