Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Repeat Event: Kaine's Dinner of Doom 2016 Edition

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 4:59 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Detective Kaine's mother is at it again in Kaine's Dinner of Doom 2016. Her amazing Thanksgiving recipes are just too tempting, and things have gone awry again. After all, the saying is "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

If you haven't grabbed them before, now is your chance to unlock the synergy of Roboturkey and Momma Kaine.

If you have conquered the event in the past, we've added 6 new objectives for you to enjoy. One new Tier 1 objective, Attack of the Turkeys, and 5 new Tier 2 objectives so you can unlock Paul and Petra the Pilgrims, the new Tier 2 Crusaders and grab Jeweled chests to help gear them up.

You have until Tuesday November 29th to get your fill of the event.

Read more on the official blog.

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2016 at 7:41 AM
thedude
Quick question about the "Blood Harvest" crusade. In the description is says "Crusaders start each non-boss area with their DPS set to 0." This implies to me that in boss areas, their DPS should be whatever it is supposed to be. However, when playing this mission, I notice that some of my crusaders are still set to zero when entering a boss area. Specifically my formation has the exact same crusaders zeroed out for the entire boss level as I have when i finish the previous level.

Is this is a bug or a feature? And if it is a feature, could you please clarify the description? Possibly simply changing the above line to "When entering each non-boss area, the DPS of all crusaders is reset to 0." I feel that would better describe what is happening. Thanks!

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2016 at 9:30 PM
RTO
I guess if i complete all the 5 objectives in tier 1 now, tier 2 still can't be opened? or do i need to "complete" free play also (playing until reset is possible). Just started playing free play after completing the first five objectives but tier 2 seems to be locked..

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2016 at 9:44 PM
Raymond
have you bought the tier 2 talent for u believe 1,000 idols in the talent shop?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2016 at 10:12 PM
RTO
oh, totally forgot about that :D.. total idol count still below 1500 so i haven't :) thanks.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2016 at 5:40 AM
Irenicusss
The special currency in this events, such Pumpking Pies, will they resets each year or can I keep them for next years?

Ty

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2016 at 7:17 AM
Raymond
when the event ends any pies that you have not used evaporate and are not saved for next year.
it's this way in every one of codename entertainment's games.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2016 at 7:18 AM
Irenicusss
Thank you

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2016 at 11:00 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ thedude: Sorry about that. There was some miscommunication between the developers. There should be no Blood Globs on the boss areas. That is now fixed with 0.88.1.

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2016 at 4:09 PM
Jasmin
I've unlocked Paul and Petra, I'm using them in free play, and I've activated all bonuses including Stronger Together on both. They are adjacent in the formation and I don't have any other elf crusaders yet. The Synergy achievement is not completing, so what am I missing?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2016 at 4:09 PM
Erika/Alyniana
In order to make full use of Paul's abilities, the formation must be under attack, so that Well Armed Militia kicks in.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2016 at 9:44 PM
death.machne
good