Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
How does crit chance and damage work?

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 3:29 PM
Sander Bouwhuis
I can't figure out how critical click chance and critical click damage work.
Are they only active when you click the screen when the Bushwacker is in the formation?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 3:53 PM
Last Edited November 17th 2016 at 4:47 PM
Erika/Alyniana
They will work with the Click Damage you get from the resetting the world achievements as well, but it's obviously a bit more helpful when using Bush Whacker if you hope to kill monsters with click damage comparably or faster than your DPS.

The chance is the chance that a click will do Critical Damage.

The Damage amount is how much your base click is increased by.

A critical click is one that has the star burst around it, instead of just being the white text, when clicking in the web/Steam version.

There's also the talent that allows you to increase your DPS for having the critical click chance.

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 4:00 PM
Sander Bouwhuis
I use the Steam version.

I saw that crit click chance at least increases DPS, but not crit click damage.
So, if I don't use the Bushwacker (which I don't) then talents increasing the crit click damage are useless?

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 4:26 PM
KameRose
No, not entirely useless. There are a couple Support Crusaders that will add a couple percent to you CCC%. Bubba and RoboSanta for example are the ones in my formation. Both add 3% to you CCC%.

Also, Passive Criticals gives Savage Strikes a rather potent punch to help you get through a wall. And don't forget Accuracy, Perception, Insight, and Eureka buffs.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 4:45 PM
Last Edited November 17th 2016 at 4:46 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The Talent increasing the Critical Click Damage isn't useless, but it wouldn't be your main priority when buying Talents if you're focusing on DPS.