Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
DELETED Should CNE donate a portion of their profits to a trust worthy charity?

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 1:59 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2016 at 12:32 PM
Alpha Crusader
Deleted by me.

It looks like CNE already do donate to charities and some forumers can't stand me making posts so I think it's best to delete this.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 5:11 PM
Teschio
To forumers: this guy is evidently the latest incarnation of James/Hemi/25-other-accounts, aka our resident troll (all communities have at least one, unfortunately: he is our burden to carry, until he gets bored and eventually gives up). He always makes extremely elaborate if clearly trollish suggestions. As with all trolls, the best course of action is to ignore him completely (the mod closes his thread as soon as she reads them, anyway). The sole purpose of this reply of mine is to warn people who might not know him of who he really is, and to invite you to ignore him as he deserves.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 5:42 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2016 at 5:44 PM
Alpha Crusader
Good old Teschio. You still haven't moved on have you? didn't I apologize for causing trouble on the forums? when was the last time I actually posted a trouble-making topic? Early September. Months have gone by it's time to move on, isn't it?

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 5:53 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
TBH CNE does give alot to charities BW2 has had alot of charity prommotions more then most video game companies most dont.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 6:04 PM
Alpha Crusader
That is cool. I didn't know of that.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 7:05 PM
Raymond
you would know this IF you actually played their games, and read their news feeds and stopped just trying to promote your never will be implemented totally bad ideas.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 7:10 PM
Teschio
Raymond, please ignore him. You shouldn't even address him directly. That's the only way we could get rid of him, even though it will take months.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 7:12 PM
Raymond
I know but I just HAD to address its total ignorance of everything

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 8:54 PM
Alpha Crusader
I never keep up with BW2, I've only ever kept up with Crusaders when I play. Sorry I am not fully up-to-date with all CNE news like you Ray.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2016 at 9:50 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
The main problem is CNE has players all over the world theres alot of charities that most players havent heard of the dev tend to stick to those in the NA region and some players either wouldnt care or bother but wouldnt be interested.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2016 at 11:56 AM
Freudas
CotLI just had an Extra Life event a little while ago.

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 6:18 PM
Tygari
Only Troll I know of that won't get bored and leave is Trollschio.

As for aome charity event I didnt recieve any info on Crusaders of the Lost Idol doing any charity event.
Maybe Cellphone players were left out again as we are left out of other aspects of Crusaders of the Lost Idol.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 7:53 PM
Raymond
that you don't bother to follow the game's wall speaks wonders. or twitter, or the makers own pages...
Plus it's not their job to inform 'you'. They informed the community and the community has responded resoundingly, many days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/Crusaders-of-the-Lost-Idols-389018544642591/timeline/

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 7:56 PM
Tygari
didn't get informed.
i check game often.
and i signed up to news letter.
i checked the news site.
there is nothing on it any where.
so what ever lies you spout are yours.
including the ones you will retaliate against this.
Post by Tygari deleted November 17th 2016 at 7:56 PM

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2016 at 8:04 PM
Last Edited November 17th 2016 at 8:13 PM
Raymond
in addition to the above posted game wall, gow about the following place that I must be lying about...

https://twitter.com/CodenameEnt

and

https://twitter.com/crusadersIdols

and

the sidebar on http://codenameentertainment.com/

and ...