12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 5:50 AM
Idi
Someone has succeeded this achievement?
What was your strategy?

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 6:44 AM
Missy Lenoir
I used the same technique as last year's. Once was in a 100's zone (somewhere about where it takes for Tron to get all her skills), I went back to zone 1 with just my Bush Whacker in formation. He does no damage unless you click, but hit points are high enough that the mobs don't hurt him. Once there were a ton on the screen, I dropped her in and KABLOOEY!

Other people have got it passively through normal play with her just in formation and my technique may not work first try but it's an option.

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 7:35 AM
thedude
I just set up a tank formation with the Mad Wizard and FoT4k in the back and the pumpkin on point. I went to have diner and came back to a completed achievement.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 7:43 AM
Idi
Missy Lenoir:
Understood! But are your bw at high level when you return to the zone 1?
Because, I trying here, and when I put her all mob dies, and nothing happens.
Should I keep trying? Idk I doing it right...

http://s15.postimg.org/tfxs8cjt7/image.png

thedude:
I was trying tank formation, but it was not going very well.

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 8:01 AM
Missy Lenoir
Bush Whacker should do no damage unless you hit his click o rama skill.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 9:15 AM
Carlene Paquette
I tried this and still nothing. I get a 'boom' and all the enemies die. But no achievement :(

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 9:20 AM
Idi
I'm trying tank formation again: best result was 3/4.
Formation:
http://s12.postimg.org/d453hs57x/Capturar.png

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 9:32 AM
Teschio
Get the BW to a very high level, like 4k. Your was way too fragile, he needs a lot more HP. And when he is low on health, level him up manually (1 level at a time) so he gets healed. You'll get something like 40-50 enemies on screen, possibly much more than that. Put in Tron manually, everything will explode.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 9:49 AM
Idi
It's done now, with tank formation that I printed above.
But very thanks to all sugests.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 9:49 AM
Carlene Paquette
Thanks. Will try again.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 9:52 AM
Andreas
Make sure, you have Tron upgraded completely. I failed until I had her final update which raises the chances of exploding enemies. With this, I "only" needed about 25 to 30 monsters attacking the bush wacker.

Make sure, you have enough gold resouces available before going back to level one, and/or have the bush wacker or robo bunny not on the highest possible level. Otherwise, leveling the clicker up is going to be tough. I added about 100 levels to the bush wacker while waiting for enough monsters to appear. Speed buffs might help along to generate more enemies while the time the others attack you is as low as possible. Also, I tried leaving the clicker crusader very low before going back, so healing him has a greater effect and costs less. It's all about being as patient as possible before adding the fright-o-tron.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 10:54 AM
Carlene Paquette
Thanks for the tips!

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2016 at 7:32 PM
Carlene Paquette
Completed. Thanks for the help.