Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
A couple questions to players with 200k+

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2016 at 8:09 PM
Last Edited October 17th 2016 at 8:11 PM
Zvereck
Hi guys, just curious how people who've played a while are doing.
Could you share some your information with us? Like:
What is your strongest DPS crus?
What map you are farming for Idols?
How many hours does it take for your reset?
What's the average amount of idols you get each run?
If it's not that hard - include information about the amount of Idols you have ATM.

P.S. this game doesn't have ranks or anything, so it's hard to understand where your progress comparing to others is.
Thanks in advance ;)

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2016 at 9:16 PM
Last Edited October 17th 2016 at 9:17 PM
Teschio
I could give you what works for me (940k idols), but it may not be the best course of action for you because of different talents or gear.

I use Sal as my main DPSer. While not as strong as others (like Draco) he is a very "late" crusader, so the level cap doesn't come into play until very late in the game (with Draco, I would hit a wall much sooner, making Sal my best choice. If level cap is not an issue, there are better choices). And yes, I did get the talent that increases the cap to 6k, but I still hit that wall...
I use World's Wake to farm idols. I usually get to a wall due to level cap at stage 930, which allows me to get the most out of my maxed-out Deep Idol Scavenger Talent.
I usually reset three times a day, so about 8 hours. I used to do short runs, but Deep Idol Scavenger changed that drastically, and now I only do deep runs (I still instakill almost up to the level cap anyway...).
Each run gives me about 3100 idols. This is before the extra bonus if I reset from mobile.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2016 at 8:44 AM
Last Edited October 18th 2016 at 8:51 AM
buburall
342k, big fan of rp2, i upgrade talents depending of my mood
royal setup,switch to sal after max draco , and for the morning runs i send draco to rest to switch for kiz ; using mime+billy till 600, take her off due to incompetence of devs after that (stopped supporting the game because of that+mobile bonus)
4hrs reset, 2k idols each, 3-4 resets/day

I AM PUNISHED BECAUSE I DONT USE MOBILE TO RESET, therefore i stopped supporting the game

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2016 at 9:10 AM
Raymond
why are you 'punished'? mobile does not necessarily mean a phone. one can make a windows 10 laptop 'look' like an android phone using bluestacks and there are probably other similar ways to fake out kong.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2016 at 9:24 AM
buburall
mmm didnt think to "cheat", i bookmarked that , thank you

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2016 at 9:48 AM
Raymond
that is not a cheat. it's a way to do android things on windows

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2016 at 7:25 PM
KameRose
What is your strongest DPS crus?
--Robbie, the Raccoon is my current main DPS Crusader. It used to be Draco, until I started hitting the level cap. I still hit the [raised] level cap on Robbie on almost every run though. Missions sometimes cause varying results.

What map you are farming for Idols?
--I spend most of my time FPing in RP2. My wall is currently at around level 730 there. My current setup if anyone is interested: http://prntscr.com/cr0opd

How many hours does it take for your reset?
--I would say somewhere between 7 to 8 hours. However, I usually reset twice a day so my runs are longer, but I am not active all the time. If I am actively playing most of the day I have no problem resetting 3 times a day.

What's the average amount of idols you get each run?
--Approximately 3,200 (with idol boost from mobile)

If it's not that hard - include information about the amount of Idols you have ATM.
--953k ATM.

P.S.: BlueStacks is great! I have been using the program since mobile was released. I was not going to buy a fancy phone just to play Crusaders. It is very user friendly, I highly recommend it.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2016 at 8:37 AM
Stutzorz
Strongest DPSer: Sal (2 GEs give him 1200% DPS boost)
Farming map: World's Wake - I hit the wall around 800. I like that the formation limit leaves plenty of crusaders to send on missions.
Reset time: Without using speed buffs, I find it's roughly an hour per 100 lvls, so roughly 8 hrs
Average idols: ~2800 with mobile reset (I'm only at lvl 22 on Deep Idol Scavenger talent)
Current idol count: 225k

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2016 at 1:58 PM
Azaryah
Hey Ray, thanks for the bluestacks tip. Wish i'd been aware of it earlier - probably lost 300k by not using it before this morning ... oh well.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2016 at 2:07 PM
Raymond
it was Amanda months ago that pointed me and others to it. but you are welcome.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2016 at 6:11 PM
Last Edited October 19th 2016 at 6:11 PM
Azaryah
Oh, sorry. Thanks Amanda! - wish i'd paid attention when you first mentioned it. Great alternative for those (few) of us without smart-phones and such. ( ^_^ )

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2016 at 7:34 PM
KameRose
You are welcome! I don't think I ever made a post about it on the forum though... just mentioned to in chat. 😅 Ooops.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2016 at 12:07 PM
ballinamuck
I use Sasha currently.

Usually I go with rp2, reset around 550 ish

I would guess around 8 hours, but I've never done an entire reset without logging out for long periods.

about 1800. Just heard of this idol boost from mobile, will have to check it out.

currently just over 300k. I thought I played this a lot, good to see there's other obsessed more than me with 3 times my idols.